The essence of Time

Sadie Kane sat, shocked and grieving, on the chair around Annabeth's table. Carter was there too, and the Magnus was desperately trying to find a way to get back to Nico. There had been no word from Artemis or Apollo, Meg had been trying to help, using her floral skills to make soothing solutions for some of the children. Everyone was trying their hardest not to break down and give up. The world was in chaos, the Earth seemingly trying it's best to kill them. There was multiple rebel groups spread out across the US and some foreign countries had even been completely abandoned. The darkness was spreading.

TARTARUS 

Nico, Bob and Small Bob ran for dear life. Nico was succumbing to dark emotions that Bob was desperately attempting to suppress. Often, Nico would explode into an awesome display of devastating dark matter. Tartarus would even crumble slightly from the blasts, and occasionally, they would make earthquakes and natural disasters happen on the overworld.

Nico grunted in pain and collapsed, not knowing if he could ever get up. The taste of blood filled his mouth and Jack tried to hoist him up by the collar, but to no avail. Bob picked him up and started to sprint, Small Bob hissing loudly. Tartarus was crumbling behind them and everything was shaking, harsh lumps of debris falling. Nico managed to grab onto Jack and they were pulled away from the Bobs as Kronos, titan of time, growled in displeasure. He was in full form, and Nico turned, sprinting back. Then it struck him: The darkness was zombies. Kronos had taken the dead and turned back time, so that they were not living, but not entirely dead. Bob roared and jumped at Kronos, landing a punch directly in his right eye. Kronos grabbed him and flung him away, up through Tartarus' top and so high that Bob was probably dead, or at least injured on the overworld. Jack and Nico tried to run but were blasted upwards, going further and further until everything faded to black.