ENHYPEN AS YOUR FRIEND

How you started liking him// MAKNAE LINE

Sunoo :

- You and Sunoo were bus buddies! I wouldn't say buddies, more like people who despise each other. You hate seeing his face every morning nor does he.

- But every bus ride, he always sits beside you even if there are a lot of seats available.

- You didn't want to ask cos its just a seat. I mean he can sit anywhere he wants and you don't want him to get angry.

- The next day, you were a bit late but luckily you catched up with the second bus.

- You went inside and thinking Sunoo already arrived at school. You were wrong.

- He was sitting on one of the one-seater chair that made you smile.

- "Finally, I get to sit on my own chair." you said to yourself

- You looked around but the chairs were already occupied. You held on one of the railings and you keep slipping off because of the sudden stops. He noticed and stood up and said "Sit here," 

- "I'm okay with standing." you said and he rolled his eyes then forcedly but lightly pushed you to the chair

- "Yah!" you said and was about to get up but he pushed you again

- You don't want people to look at you so you just sat there and looked out the window but suddenly the bus hit a large bump which made the passengers jump while Sunoo..fell on top of you.

- You both got awkward and you just kept looking away from eachother cus  ur faces were as red as a tomato.

- You lay down your head against the window and fell asleep.

- When you woke you felt something warm in your arms and it was his jacket. It was filled with 2 packs of hot packs and a note.

- " Sorry about earlier. You can give it back to me anytime you'd like." You read the note and you smiled

(I apologize for this one bcos it's too long but I hope you liked it!)

Jungwon :

- Jungwon was the new kid and coincidentally you guys are classmates.

- He sat on the desk beside you and he lays his head on the table before you could even say hi.

- You were about to answer on your paper but you forgot to bring a pencil and the teacher said it was required

- "Hey, do you have an extra pencil?" You whisper to him

- "Why?" He asked

- "I forgot to bring one."

- "Not my problem." He smiled

- "Yah!" You whisper yell¿? (Is that a word?)

- "Ms. L/n and Mr. Yang!" The teacher called out

- "Stand outside the classroom with your arms raised. Now!" S/he said

- "This is all your fault!" You said

- "Me?? I'm not the one who forgot their pencil." He said and lowers his arms

- "Yah! Raise your arms! You'll get caught." you said

- "No one's here. C'mon!" He said and grabbed your wrist

- "Yah! Both of you where are you going!?" The teacher yelled

- "RUN!!" Jungwon said and you started running

- You hid on between two buildings which gave you both a little space to fit. But it was just right for both of u.

- You were both facing eachother and you were basically hugging bcos of how tight it is.

- You both took heavy breaths and you were about to pass out that you laid down your head on his chest as you felt his heartbeat go faster and faster.

- You immediately removed your head and looked at him. You both stared at eachother for about a minute or two.

(Lezz get cringey..it reminds of that scene in Reply 1988 lol)

it reminds of that scene in Reply 1988 lol)

Niki :

(Thanks to the babies who gave me an idea!! Ily♥️)

- You sitting on your desk as you listened to your favorite song with your earphones on and you pulled out your favorite book from your bag.

- Suddenly a familiar figure approached to your desk and sat on the seat infront of you.

- You looked at the person and it was Niki.

- He was saying something but you couldn't hear him properly and you didn't bother removing your earphones.

- You just kept on reading as the music played in the background. You read something that made your heart skip.

- You were so focused on reading that you forgot Niki was still talking, then he waved his hand infront of your face.

- "Hello? Are you even listening to me?" He laughed

- "Oh! I'm so sorry, what were you saying??" You removed one of the earphones from you ear.

- "Would you like to get some corndogs outside?" He asked

- "Are you sure? We haven't been dismissed yet." You said

- "The class was already dismissed 5 minutes ago." He said and you looked at the time.

- "Oh, okay then." You said and he smiled

" You said and he smiled

Kkeut.