The Justice Duo (Part two)

The heroes were left dumbfounded as the two went into their own directions. Carapace had come back from escorting everyone to safety, and stared along with them. Then, their thoughts were interrupted.

'Right, we need to handle this. Me and Chat noir go after Justice,' Queen bee said, then pointed to the fox hero 'You and Viperion go after- what even was his name?' She said, rolling her eyes and scoffing, staring at her nails. 'Its not important anyway. lets go.' 

Chat noir rolled his eyes, then ran in Princess Justice's direction. 'HEY WAIT UP DUDES-' Carapace ran after the bee and the cat, trying to catch up. Viperion wasted no time running after the other villain, with the new fox hero jumping with him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Marc had been jumping across the buildings of Paris, sobbing quietly. He would point his hammer at people who seemed to also be upset, and then they'd look all happy again. He would absorb all their sadness and sorrows into him, as it would help him become more powerful. The citizens of Paris started becoming less scared of him, and smiled at what he was doing. He might have been a villain, but he had the right intentions.

Some even admired the guy, staring up at him and shouting words of praise. He still didn't stop crying, but they could see he cracked a smile at their words. He then continued to stare in front of him, as if he was heading to a certain destination. 

The two heroes, Viperion and Rusé Renard were keeping a close eye on him, trying to understand what he was doing. They were following close behind, making sure neither Marc or the townsfolk noticed them. They moved swiftly, and they came to a stop when they saw Marc stop. The heroes watched as he hoisted his hammer in the air, and started spinning it with his hands. He was hanging off the handle, and was rising, onto the top of the Biggest News Station.  

The two heroes waited for him to go inside, before jumping on the building and climbing onto the top. They both looked at each other, nodding, then rushed inside through a different enterance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Princess Justice was heading to a different destination, too. She was swinging her arms up, her scepter in her left hand. She would zap every kind looking person, and turn them into her own little 'angels' that differ to Marcs. These were pure red, with gold on them. It was easy to distinguish the original angels from the other, new ones. Unlike Marc, Paris feared her. She laughed manically at all their scared faces. 

Queen bee, Carapace and Chat Noir followed her cautiously. Some did notice them, and smiled; yet the others were to transfixed with fear, staring at the fallen Princess. They watched as she jumped towards the infamous hotel, made by the Mayor of Paris. They perched alongside each other as Justice walked to the gates. Even if they were all the way above, they could still hear her menacing voice and cackles. She pushed the guards away, and strutted inside. 

'I wonder who she's looking for.' Chat Noir thought, and then he signaled for the other two heroes to follow him. He jumped onto the top of the building, Queen Bee scoffing as her and Carapace make it to the top. 'I should be leading him, not the other way round!' She thought, rolling her eyes as they walk inside the elevator and head down. 

Carapace had managed to figure out what the Princess wanted. He pressed floor '2', with Chat Noir looking at him confused. 'She would want to get more people to prove that Lila is a Liar, right? And who has she lied about?'

Chat Noir managed to piece it together too, 'Clara, Jagged and the Prince! Of course!' He said, nodding in agreement. They reached the floor, and the elevator gave a loud 'ding' as they did. They cautiously walk around, just incase Justice is there. Queen Bee told them to follow her, and as they turn a corner, they see Justice walking out of Jagged's room. The other room doors were open.