Sleepover :) (Caprikid and Nathaniel)

Nathaniel's teal sketching pencil tapped against his sketchpad, gently in the rhythm of the song that was playing in the boys ears. He had spent the past hour trying to draw something, anything, but nothing came to mind. Maybe it was because he was multitasking, watching Alya Cesaires live and listening to his comfort song playlist.

He usually only watched the lives for information. You know, for his next comic, trying to come up with more fanart and drawing the villains. However, this time, his mind only focused on one- well, two things. One, the lyrics, and two, her.

A new hero. A goat themed one. She had the most pure, adorable green eyes that shone in battle, and the darkest hair, put into a pony tail yet still had bangs infront, glittered in the sunlight. Her black and white suit fit her structure, and her giant demonia type boots, with hearts imprinted on them. Her weapon turned out to be a staff with fur, and a grey gem in the middle. It turned emerald green in battle, and from what Nathaniel saw, gave the power of love. The user under the spell would do anything she wanted them to do...how amazing, huh?

Nathaniel snapped back into reality, after noticing Alya's live ended. He sighed, clicking off and turning his laptop off. He was now just listening to his song, humming along. he reached his favorite line, and he slowly mumbled it out loud, 'Wish we could stay at home and watch the sunset,' he rubbed out a circle he drew, then sang the next bit, 'But I cant help but asking-'

'A-Are you bored yet?'

Nathaniel's heart dropped. He was not expecting an answer.

'H-Heh, sorry! I shouldn't have came in s-so suddenly.' Nathaniel snapped his head in the direction of the voice, and his heart dropped once he saw who it was and his face heated up so fast.

It was her.

'H-Hi! Er, uhm, wh-what brings you here? Ahahahahaha?' Nathaniel spoke loudly, his face completely hot. He scowled at himself for stuttering; he never stuttered! what the fuck?! 'You can er- come in if y-you'd like!' The goat themed hero nodded, which made Nathaniel's heart flutter.

'Oh! I don't s-suppose you know my name, right N-Nathaniel? Ahah, well, it's Ma- I-I mean Caprikid, heh.' The hero blushed a bit out of embarrassment, closing her eyes and rubbing the back of her head. 

Nathaniel nodded really fast, which made both of them laugh and blush harder then they already have. 'S-Sorry, I've never had a girl o-over who wasn't Alix-' At that, Caprikid stopped laughing, and looked confused. Then her mouth went dry, and she laughed awkwardly, hugging her arm and looking down.

'Ahah, sorry, but I-I'm a guy, sorry to disappoint.' Caprikid awkwardly laughed, and then Nathaniel's mind went blank. 'I-I'm sorry again, I can leave if I-'

'N-No! Its fine! Please stay-' Nathaniel stuttered a bit, getting flustered with every word. He looked at Caprikid, who was giggling, then laughed with him. He then watched as Caprikid slumped down next to Nathaniel on his bed, which made the shorter blush. He never had anyone on his bed before, man! Let alone a super cute superhero who was looking into his eyes and repeating his name-

'N-Nathaniel?' Caprikid was waving a black gloved hand infront of the redhead, a concerned look on his face. The shorter nodded, and Caprikid smiled lightly, giggling. 'I-I just asked you w-what you were drawing!' he pointed his hand to Nathaniel's sketchbook, and now that Nathaniel saw him closer, he had black painted nails. Cute.

'O-oh, er...I cant really come up with anything to-' He cut himself off, and his eyes shone. He had gotten an idea. 'W-Would you mind helping?' Caprikid beamed at him, and nodded enthusiastically. Nathaniel couldn't believe how well this was going; it was like in his favorite he- anime. Yeah...anime.

'So I j-just...do this?' Caprikid tilted his head, leaning on a wall. He had his arms also pressed against the wall, his legs bending a bit.

 Nathaniel nodded eagerly, and his brain and hands immediately went to work. He kept occasionally glancing up, his pencil gliding quickly across the paper, his artist block stopping. He felt like it was a dream, that he would wake up in any moment. He didn't pinch himself though. If it was a dream, he would never want to wake up.

'Er, N-Nathaniel?'

Nathaniel blinked, snapping out of his daydream. He hummed in response and looked at the heroes eyes, which were showing concern. 'Sorry, i-its just you were staring at me for like t-ten minutes-' Nathaniel laughed awkwardly, feeling heat rise up in his cheeks again. Caprikid giggled, then returned to his original position.

After a few or so minutes, Nathaniel was done, and in great timing too. Caprikid's horn clips beeped, and they both looked at it; it was on its final section. Nathaniel showed him the drawing, which made the taller smile widely.

'I-Its amazing! The color and the expression, the movement and a-anatomy too, as well as the hair and the eyes and the-.' Caprikid was going on a rant, his eyes shining. Nathaniel blushed a lot at his words, and his eyes made the boy look even more adorable. 'S-Sorry..er, what time i-is it, by the way?' 

Nathaniel quickly checked his golden watch. 'Oh, er, its 7:20. I-Its a bit late, so er...y-you could stay if you want!' Caprikid thought about the idea, then nodded. He quickly walked into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it. Nathaniel saw a pink flash come from there, his eyes widening. Superhero's were so cool..

'Hey, do you need a-anything in there?' Nathaniel shouted, getting up from his bed. 'Y-yeah, er, do you h-have a cookie?' Caprikid shouted back. Nathaniel was confused, but he shrugged it off, and went over to his cookie jar. He took one and went to the bathroom, slowly opening the door.

It was enough to see a glimpse of who Caprikid was under the mask. A long, red sleeve, and black nails and gloves. Nathaniel was trying to think of what, but no idea's came to mind.

He went back over to his bed and flopped down, going back to his sketchbook. He looked at his drawing, an idea came to his mind. He started scribbling a person next to the drawing. he added extreme detail, biting his lip and blushing as he was doing it. He was so caught up that he didn't notice Caprikid opening the door and coming to sit next to him.

'W-Wha-' Nathaniel jumped hearing the voice next to him, blushing a lot as he covered his drawing. It was too late though, as when he glanced at Caprikid, his face was bright red. He could have only imagined his face looked the same. He looked down at his drawing again.

It was him pinning the hero to a wall; except he looked like both his akuma and his fake hero persona, the Evillustrator. He smirked a bit, dragging the hero off his bed, to the others surprise. He then twirled the hero, which made Caprikid dizzy, and pushed him towards the wall. Just like in his drawing, Caprikid's cheeks were painted pure red. He gulped, looking down, which made Nathaniel smile. 

'Nope.' He quickly took his left hand and lifted Caprikid's chin up. The poor flustered boy was now forced to look at the shorter boy, obviously embarrassed and nervous. Nathaniel laughed, then stood on his tiptoes, and now he was towering over Caprikid. Caprikid's legs slowly gave out, his knees buckling forward. Once he realized where he was facing, his face turned a bright red, and he backed his head away, which made Nathaniel chuckle. 

He slowly picked Caprikid up by the shoulders, pressing against him. He made sure that he had angled the hero enough were he was taller then him, which the boy below Nathaniel didn't notice. He was too busy freaking out.

Nathaniel then smirked, and took his arms away from his chin and the wall. He turned his back on Caprikid, starting to walk away. Caprikid rolled his eyes, and grabbed Nathaniel by his blazer, turned him around, and pecked him on the lips. Whatever Nathaniel was expecting, it wasn't that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest, my friends, will be left for YOU, yes YOU, to imagine.