chapter 2

Tommy stuck his tongue out at the fox. Just as he was about to talk to the fox a loud scream followed by an air horn was heard on his left. He turned to see someone on a scooter covered by a mask holding an air horn. Tommy screamed as they came closer to him at a fast pace. The monster came closer to him and stopped right in front of him but when it did that it caused him to fall. The monster laughed and got off his scooter, Tommy just scowled and got up brushing off the mud. The monster's mask looked like a wild boar.

"Technoblade would like that." Tommy thought to himself

The monster also wore a long dark brown leather coat with black accents. He wore black pants, a white turtleneck and black boots. He watched as the monster took off its mask to reveal a boy who seemed to be much older than him, in fact it looked more like an adult.

"Hello, my name is Wilbur, Wilbur Soot." The monster named Wilbur greeted

"The name's Tommy." Tommy mumbled

He watched as the mons- Wilbur took off some gloves he just noticed and petted the fox. The fox seemed to enjoy it.

"Timmy? Is that what they named you?" Wilbur asked not taking his attention of the fox

"Tommy, Tommyinnit Minecraft!" Tommy corrected

"Mhm." Wilbur acknowledged

Tommy watched the man pet the fox, it seems like he owned it. Why would an adult talk to a teen? What an odd man.

"So is the fox yours?" Tommy asked

"Huh? No but he does go by the name Fundy." Wilbur stated

"Yeah well it seems to me like the fox is a pussy." Tommy mumbed

The fox glared at him. It seems the man had a question but did seem to ask him. Tommy kicked the mud underneath him in boredom.

"So why are you still holding the poised stick?" Wilbur asked

Tommy's eyes widened and dropped the stick instantly. He quickly wiped his hands on his coat. In frustration he stomped on the floor.

"Careful! You could fall into the well!" Wilbur shouted

Tommy moved to the side, curiosity had stuck him. Wilbur already knew the kid was interested so he grabbed a larch branch and used it to open the lid from the well. They both peered into it.

"It's said it goes so deep that when you look up you see stars in the middle of the day." Wilbur mumbled "So where are you from?"

"I lived in a place called SMP Earth but now I'm here." Tommy replied

Wilbur nodded his head then put the lid back on the well. The fox clod at Wilbur's side signaling he wanted to be pet. Tommy stuck his tongue out at it while Wilbur just pushed the fox away.

"So child-"

"I'm not a child!" Tommy shouted

"Wilbur!" a lady called out

"I think I heard you name Wilboar." Tommy teased

Wilbur glared at the teen and got back on his scooter. He waved bye at the teen then left.