❦ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭: 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗺𝗿. 𝗹𝗮𝘄𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗿. 𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼 :)

your pov:

ali invites you to go to the beach with her friends, and you say yes! you and ali choose what to wear to the beach and you guys find amazing beach clothes! you, ali, and her friends arrive at the beach. and you notice this new boy.

y/n: um hey! are you new here?
?: yeah, i'm new. i'm from new jersey.
y/n: thats cool! what's your name?
daniel: oh it's daniel larusso.
y/n: cool name daniel! i'm y/n mills.
daniel: nice name! well i should go with my buddies!
y/n: ok bye daniel!

*you go to ali with her friends and talk with them. until daniel invites ali to play soccer. ac/dc is playing on ali's radio and everything was amazing, until you see some guys on motorcycles. the guys on the motorcycle are approaching me, ali, daniel, and the rest of ali's friends. the guy in the red jacket approaches ali and takes her radio. he starts being mean to ali, so you defend her.

y/n: hey! let go of her radio!!

you look at the guy and realize he's pretty hot. the guy says "so what? i'm not afraid of you." he looks at you and is in shock. he drops ali's radio and it breaks. ali looks at you and starts to say stuff but you couldn't understand since your looking into the eyes of the guy. ali grabs you and talks to you.

ali: wtf was that y/n? you didn't do anything, so my radio ended up breaking!
y/n: i'm sorry ali, but he just looked h-hot.
ali: HOT?! thats my ex. he will just fight with you. don't get with him.
y/n: ok finee.

the guy you saw starts attacking daniel. daniel ended up getting hurt, but you felt guilty since you didn't do anything to help. the guy and his group left. you and ali went home and you went into your room. you turn on the radio listening to rock music, until you hear a knock on the window. its the guy are saw at the beach. you open the window and let him in.

y/n: how'd you know i lived here?
?: oh because i used to date ali and she told me about you.
y/n: oh cool! but be quite, ali got mad and me for flirting with you.
?: you were flirting?

*the guy starts to blush*

y/n: oh shut up. you were flirting too. anyways, what's your name?
johnny: oh mines johnny lawrence.
y/n: nice! i'm y/n.
johnny: beautiful name. :) just like a beautiful person like you.

*johnny winks at you and you blush*

johnny: i have a question y/n.
y/n: what is it?
johnny: do you go to west valley high?
y/n: oh i don't, but tommorow i'm new there.
johnny: oh well i could show you around then!
y/n: awesome!
johnny: well i should get going. don't want you getting caught.
y/n: alr! goodnight johnny! :)
johnny: goodnight!

*johnny leaves and you go to sleep.*