❦ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆

a month later, its the week before the all valley. y/n chose to be in cobra kai again. everyone is training for the all valley. y/n is pretty nervous because they hasn't done something like this before. me and johnny contined to hang out a lot, and its almost winter break. and school was annoying.

couple days later, it was winter break. 1 day before the all valley. me and the cobras trained. and then, it was the all valley, many people were cheering i was really nervous. then it started i had to go against this person. i won the thing. then tommy went against someone. it continued until i went against daniel. i wanted him to win. i had to ask sensei first.

y/n: sensei kreese?
sensei kreese: yes?
y/n: i cant fight larusso, hes my friend.
sensei kreese: remember, no mercy. you're doing it to win, not be a pussy and let your friend win.

i couldn't let myself win so when i went against daniel, i did my best but lost on purpose. sensei wanted to talk with me.

sensei kreese: what the fuck was that?! you were a pussy and showed mercy. you're lucky you arent off the team because you are almost as good as johnny.
y/n: im sorry
sensei kreese: sorry isn't enough, never do that again or you're off the team.
y/n: yes sensei.

it was the finals 2/2 for johnny and daniel. daniel beat johnny. i went to him and hugged him because i was proud. johnny saw but he understood he tried. i went to johnny after and kissed him for his good work. when we were gonna leave, i saw johnny getting choked by sensei. i tried to stop him. but instead he hurt me. good thing mr. miyagi saved johnny. me and the cobras went out for a celebration. we lived the best and awesome time we every could.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 <𝟯