❦ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯: 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻

couple months later, it's october

you wake up and realise the halloween party is a week from now. you and johnny have been dating for   a month an a half. ali doesn't feel that mad about me dating johnny since she's dating daniel. since i'm sisters with ali, i have to help decorate for the party, which is boring because i'd rather hang out with johnny and the cobras. the all valley is coming up in 2 months and i'm nervous.

you get ready for school, eating breakfast, then go to school with ali and daniel. when you arrive at school,  you see johnny. you walk towards him and give him a hug. both of you guys are excited for the party, but johnny is still enemies with daniel, but you don't mind since they don't hurt eachother often.

johnny: hey babe.
y/n: hey johnny! i missed you so much.
johnny: same. but atleast we're partners in science so we can make the project together.
johnny: what was it about anyways again?
y/n: i think it was like a small working rocket.
johnny: oh yeah.
y/n: by the way babe.
johnny: yes luv?
y/n: please don't hurt daniel and i understand you don't like him, but just please don't.

*johnny gets really jealous*

johnny: so you like him more than me?
y/n: no! i just mean't that i don't want anyone getting hurt or anything.
johnny: ok fine..
y/n: johnny!
johnny: what it sounded like you liked him.
y/n: well i don't. and i don't wanna be arguing in a middle of a school hallway.

*johnny stays silent*

johnny: k.

*johnny walks away*

y/n: wait where are you going?!
johnny: class
y/n: but it doesn't start until 20 minutes.
johnny: i know.

you get worried because johnny thinks your cheating when i'm not. you think about talking to him later. class just started and johnny is next to you since its history class. he refuses to just say a word or even look at you. he just ignores you. you get sad because your trying to tell him, but he won't believe you.

class just ended and you're following johnny to talk to him. but when you suprise him, he accidentally hits you because he thought you were a random kid trying to hurt him.

johnny: y/n, im so sorry, i thought yo-
y/n: save it. i was worried about you, but you just ended up hitting me. i wanted to talk about how me and daniel were just friends are your just being a jealous bitch.
johnny: alright, if thats what you think of me, we're breaking up.
y/n: ok fine. i never loved you anyways

johnny got really mad to the point he accidentally punched you hard, but he didn't mean to.

y/n: YOU FUCKING BITCH.

you guys walk away from eachother and you guys have tears dropping from your eyelids. their day wasn't good after the breakup. johnny and y/n refused to talk to anyone because of how sad they were. it's been 2 days, the dance is in 5 days, and you guys might not go. you and johnny miss eachother and regretted all the words you guys said to eachother. you guys wanted to apologize, but both of you guys thought you wouldn't forgive. you and johnny would miss all the cuddle and kisses. you guys still do karate together, but not talk during the classes. one day, you go to the arcade and you accidentally bump into someone. you both say sorry and realise it was johnny you ran into.

johnny: y/n? what are you doing here?
y/n: walking my pet rock. OBVIOUSLY I'M HERE TO PLAY ARCADE GAMES.
johnny: geez sorry.

it became awkward for a little. they just stood there silent.

johnny: so y/n, there's been something i want to tell you.
y/n: yeah same.
johnny: y/n, i miss you. i never meant any of those words or to hit you. i just got really mad and sad that i lost the only person i really love due to my jealousy problems. i'm really sorry y/n. i love you.
y/n: johnny, same. i never meant to call you any of those names because i was just mad you hit me and we fought. i'm also really sorry. i love you and i always did and i miss you so much.
johnny: y/n, will you be my girlfriend again? i'm sorry, i screwed up.
y/n: yes johnny! i love you so much.

you and johnny kiss and play some fun arcade games together. after, you guys hang out and go to the ferris wheel nearby them. they had so much fun and y/n stayed at johnny's place for the night.

johnny: babe?
y/n: yes bub?
johnny: you wanna watch a movie and we could have a movie night?
y/n: yes! i would love to.
johnny: and we could stay up late since its saturday tomorrow!
y/n: omg yes!
johnny: ok! ill get the snacks luv.
y/n: i love you johnny
johnny: i love you so much too y/n.

johnny comes back with the snacks. he brought popcorn, gummy worms/bears, skittles, sour patch kids, and soda!

y/n: omg babe, there are so much snacks!
johnny: yep. anything for you
y/n: awe. <3
johnny: ok do you wanna watch [movie of choice]?
y/n: yes! i love that movie!
johnny: ok lets watch it!

johnny and y/n watch all 3 movies, but they fell asleep when they were halfway through the 3rd part.
in the morning, y/n didn't have clothes to wear so johnny let y/n borrow his hoodie and y/n wore her clothes from yesterday.

johnny: ok lets go y/n!
y/n: im coming, hold on.
johnny: hurry up.
y/n: fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------
couple days later, it was the night before the party. y/n, ali, johnny, daniel, and ali's friends helped decorate. y/n and johnny were excited for the party.

y/n: so johnny, you and the cobras are going as skeletons?
johnny: yep. what are you gonna be y/n?
y/n: i'm gonna be dorothy from the wizard of oz!
johnny: cool! very classic.

couple hours later, its the time of the party, there were so much people, then you see daniel as a shower which is very odd.

y/n: hey daniel, nice costume.
daniel: how did you reconize me?
y/n: because i know you're still scared of johnny so you're hiding.
daniel: true.
y/n: well see you later!
daniel: ok y/n!

you walk to johnny and his friends dressed in skeleton costumes.

y/n: hey guys!
johnny: hey babe! :)
bobby and tommy: hi y/n!
y/n: where's jimmy?
dutch: he's not here yet, but hes coming in 5 minutes.
y/n: ok!
johnny: y/n, i'll be right back, i got to use the bathroom.
y/n: ok bub! bye!

couple minutes later, you see daniel running away with johnny and the cobras following him. you follow them because you have no idea what's going on.

you get there and you see daniel getting beat up.

y/n: GUYS STOP!
johnny: baby, he sprayed be with a hose.
y/n: WHAT THE FUCK LOL.
johnny: i know right.
y/n: NO ITS FUNNY.

you continue laughing hard at johnny until you see mr. miyagi approching us. he took down the cobras and saved daniel. i told mr. miyagi i tried to defend daniel.

mr. miyagi: y/n-san
y/n: yes mr. miyagi?
mr miyagi: can you come with me to watch daniel?
y/n: sure!

couple minutes later, daniel wakes up in pain.

y/n: daniel, are you ok?
daniel: nope. my body hurts.
mr. miyagi: daniel-san.
daniel: yes mr. miyagi?
mr. miyagi: sit up.
daniel: ok.

mr. miyagi looks likes he's doing some magic with his hands to heal daniel. surprisingly, it worked and daniel isn't in pain anymore.

y/n: mr. miyagi, i'm gonna go home.
mr. miyagi: ok. goodbye y/n-san.
y/n: bye mr. miyagi! bye daniel.
daniel: bye y/n!

you head home, but since you're so tired, you forget about the cobras.