❦ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮: 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

it's 6:30 am and you wake up. you get ready for school and your excited to see johnny. you and ali go to school. ali tells you to go to the principals office to get info for school. your locker is locker 503. you go put your stuff in your locker and right when you close your door, you see johnny.

y/n: JOHNNY! you scared me. :(
johnny: sorry, i'm just glad your here. i missed you.
y/n: me too! but do you know where reading class is? johnny: that's where my first class is. i'll lead you there and maybe give you a tour after class.
y/n: ok!

*y/n see's daniel*

y/n: johnny i'll be right back.
johnny: ok, see you in class darling. <3

*y/n walks to daniel*

y/n: hey daniel!
daniel: oh hey y/n.
y/n: sorry for not helping last night.
daniel: oh its ok. no worry! :)
y/n: so how's your head?
daniel: oh it hurts a little but i'm fine.

*the bell rings*

y/n: ok i'm gonna go to class now!
daniel: ok bye!

*y/n walks to class*

y/n: daniel?
daniel: yeah?
y/n: are you following me?
daniel: no i'm going to reading class.
y/n: oh nevermind. sorry daniel.
daniel: what happened?
y/n: i'm going there too. that's my class.
daniel: oh cool! i guess we can walk there together.
y/n: yeah. :)

johnny notices you with daniel laughing and he gets jealous. you, daniel, and johnny walk into class. you sit next to daniel and johnny sits behind you. while you are paying attention in class, you feel kicking on your chair and see johnny is kicking it. johnny starts staring at you for awhile until the teacher notices us.

teacher: miss mills and mr lawrence, please stop staring at each other and pay attention.
y/n and johnny: sorry.

*the bell rings and it's sports period*

you and johnny walk to the soccer field. me and ali are doing cheerleading and johnny, daniel, and the other cobras are doing soccer. you're just doing cheerleading until you see daniel hitting bobby. you try to help bobby, but you weren't able to. daniel got in trouble and walked away and ali looked worried, but i was wondering if bobby was ok. after that was over, me and johnny hung out for a little while and asked to hang out later. i obviously said yes because i had a huge crush on him. while me and johnny were talking, he asked me something.

johnny: hey y/n, can i ask you something?
y/n: of course!
johnny: are you able to join the cobra kai dojo please? i found out you did some karate and I wondered if you wanted to join the dojo.
y/n: ok i will! i'll ask my mom first though.
johnny: ok!

*the bell rang again, but me and johnny weren't in the same period. but after class, it was lunch. me and johnny sat together with his other cobra kai friends. they're actually really funny. johnny wanted to talk to me in private and wondered what he wanted to ask. i had many thoughts. did he wanna be my girlfriend? did he want to go on a date? does he want the homework answers? i never knew, but i was nervous."

johnny: hey y/n?
y/n: yeah johnny?
johnny: so there is a halloween dance in october, they announced it very early. so will you be my date?
y/n: YES! YES JOHNNY! I WOULD LOVE TO! :)
johnny: AWESOME!
y/n: wait, who are you gonna be?
johnny: me and the cobras are gonna match, but we don't know.
y/n: oh ok!

after a couple of classes later, school ended and johnny said he had karate class, but he said he will hang out after. i asked my mom if i could join the cobras and she said yes. i didn't know if ali would approve, so it was better not telling her. i went to the cobra kai dojo and saw johnny and the rest of his friends. johnny told his sensei i was here. johnny was really excited. i could see it in his smile.

sensei kreese: hello there, are you here to take karate lessons? my names kreese but call me sensei.
y/: yes sensei! also i'm here for karate lessons.
sensei kreese: good.

i saw how happy and excited johnny was. it made me happy.

sensei kreese: also, i need to to sign up here.
y/n: ok here!
sensei kreese: ok fall in. lets see what you can do.

sensei continues the class while johnny warms us up.   after warm up, we tried to do 1v1 karate. sensei chose me and tommy to 1v1 , and if he sees how i do karate, i might be able to 1v1 johnny.

sensei kreese: ok lets see what you got y/n.
y/n: ok!
sensei kreese: ok y/n, you against tomny.
tommy: should be easy.

y/n's pov:
i just did karate with tommy and i'm pretty sure i won. sensei was pretty impressed on how i beat tommy since tommy is good at karate.

karate class finished and me and johnny hung out after. we went to in-n-out because we were craving it. we ordered a double-double with fries. after, we decided to go his house. i was nervous because i'm meeting his parents for the first time. i wasn't really dating johnny, but we liked each other.

johnny: hey y/n, you ok?
y/n: y-yeah.
johnny: ok lets go in my house! :)
y/n: woah, your house is huge.
johnny: yep.
johnny's mom: oh hey guys. who is this lovely girl you have here johnny?
johnny: this is y/n mills.
johnny's mom: hello y/n!
y/n: hi mrs. lawrence! :)
laura: you can call me laura sweetheart!
y/n: thank you!
laura: so johnny, are you guys dating.
johnny: well, we kinda like eachother, but we met a couple days ago, so we're just going as best friends for now!
laura: thats nice for you guys! you guys have fun now!
johnny: ok bye mom!

*you and johnny go in his room*

y/n: your mom's so nice johnny!
johnny: told you there's nothing to be nervous of!
y/n: what's that shouting in the living room.
johnny: oh that's just my stepdad sid. he's really mean to me and my mom. he doesn't believe i'll be good in karate.
y/n: well you are amazing at karate.
johnny: thanks y/n.
y/n: i'll be right back.
johnny: ok!

you walk out of johnny's room and see sid shouting at laura.

sid: you stupid piece of shit. your son is the most bitchiest person i've ever met.
y/n: HEY! DO NOT TALK TO LAURA OR JOHNNY LIKE THAT!
sid: hey little hoe, you must be johnny's little boyfriend. hm..oh! i heard johnny has cheating and slept with many girls before.
y/n: SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT'S NOT TRUE .

you run to johnny's room with tears falling out.

johnny: y/n! are you ok. what happend?

*johnny cuddles you and tries to comfort you.*

y/n: i-i-it was s-sid. he made m-many lies about you. a-and said your the worst person he's ever met.

*johnny starts tearing up.*

y/n: johnny! it's ok don't cry.

you hug him and kiss his forehead. johnny starts to blush.

y/n: johnny, i love you with all my heart.