❦ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

it was the day after the halloween party. November 1, 1984. me, johnny, and the cobras were training in the cobra kai dojo. me and johnny were warming the other cobras up, until we saw people enter the dojo. me and johnny saw daniel and mr. miyagi enter. mr. miyagi asked sensei kreese for the cobras to leave daniel alone. sensei was being rude to them, but i couldn't do anything or else bad stuff would have happended. me and johnny walked towards daniel and mr. miyagi. i smiled at daniel but johnny saw me. i was just glad that the cobras cant hurt daniel and a good thing is that daniel is learning karate to defend himself. class ended and me, johnny, and the cobras went for some ice cream.

johnny: hey guys! lets get ice cream.
y/n: yeah sure!
the cobras: im down!

*at the ice cream shop*

worker: hello! what may i get you guys?
y/n: can i get [flavor of choice] please?
johnny: i'll get chocolate please.
tommy: i'll get strawberry please.

the order just kept going on. the next day, i saw daniel hiding from the cobras. i walked up to him but he just kept making excuses to walk away. but i didnt mind but i dont know why they hate daniel.
after class, johnny asked me something.

johnny: y/n!
y/n: yes johnny?
johnny: will you go to the encino oaks country club with me later?
y/n: yes! of course.
johnny: yeah and it could be date!
y/n: yes! i would love to!

at the country club, i saw johnny, i saw him standing near ali. then this person accidentally bumped into johnny which made him kiss ali. i know it was an accident, but it looked like he liked it. i went to him to confront him.

y/n: hey johnny!
johnny: yes babe?
y/n: dont "hey babe" me.
johnny: what happened? is everything ok?
y/n: Y-YOU KISSED ALI!

tears kept falling from y/n's eyes. but everyone heard y/n, even daniel.

ali: WAIT IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING
y/n: how dare you ali. no wonder you didn't want me with johnny, because you stilled loved him.
ali: thats not true. someone bumped into him by accident.
y/n: johnny, we're over. i'm breaking up with you.
johnny: but y/n..

you passed by daniel and he followed.

daniel: y/n? i heard and saw what happened there.
y/n: i dont know why i went back with him. he's a cheater and liar.

daniel tries to comfort you and hugs you, but as daniel did, johnny ran following you and he saw you and daniel hugging. johnny started to tear up. he left the restaurant. daniel drove you home and you just stayed in your room crying. johnny went to your house to clear things up. he knocks on your door.

johnny: y/n? can you please open this door?
y/n: why? you wanna announce your brand new relationship with ali? to break my heart?
johnny: y/n, i love you. it was just misunderstood.

you open the door.

y/n: oh really?! where have i heard that from. ohh! from the times we broke up and you use the SAME EXACT EXCUSE AND MY DUMBASS SELF FALLS FOR IT.

you start to tear up and johnny tries to comfort you by hugging you. you resist the hug.

y/n: stop. i told you we're broken up.
johnny: ok what do you want me to do to make it up?
y/n: ok so first you could, GET OUT OF MY ROOM.
johnny: but y/n i didn't mean it. someone bumped into me.

you start to cry more. johnny tries to comfort you, but you walk away from him.

y/n: JUST PLEASE GET OUT.
johnny: ok, but i just wanted to say i'm very sorry.
y/n: wait johnny before you go.
johnny: yes?!
y/n: i'm leaving cobra kai.
johnny: what? all valley is in a month! we need you.
y/n: no, daniel needs me. he's the only one who's always been on my side. i'm joining mr. miyagi's dojo.
johnny: ok, live your life the way you want to after all the stuff i did for you.
y/n: just get out.

you walk out, planning to go to daniel's apartment.

johnny: where are you going now?!
y/n: daniel's apartment.
johnny: you're making a huge mistake!
y/n: no i'm not. now i'm going to daniel's place.

you skate to daniel's apartment, until you see a sketchy person following. he tries to grab your wrist but he was stronger, so i just yelled "HELP!" johnny heard the scream and tried to get me. he attacked the person who tried to get me.

johnny: omg are you ok? i'm glad you're safe.
y/n: yeah i am. :)
y/n: johnny, i'm sorry. i realized i have jealousy issues like you.
johnny: no worries! i understand. also, i'm sorry for being mad at you for hanging with daniel. i guess i have jealousy problems too.
y/n: johnny, i'm sorry. will you be my boyfriend again?
johnny: yes i will!

you and johnny kiss under the stars of the night.

johnny: y/n?
y/n: yes?
johnny: is it ok if i sleep at your place?
y/n: sure!
johnny: ok thanks!

you and johnny go back to your house and go in your room. ali came home and you wanted to tell her something.

y/n: look ali, i'm very sorry. i was just jealous of you and johnny, but i should have listened to the truth first.
ali: no worries its ok! i'm sorry i accidentally kissed johnny. i didn't mean to. i only told him to leave daniel alone.
y/n: ooh ok! i'm very sorry ali.
ali: its ok! :)

you go back in your room and you notice johnny changed the record player disc to guns n roses, you and johnny snuggle and play some fun games until you guys fall asleep. when you and johnny were about to sleep. you said,

"johnny lawerence, i love you so much."