3

"I love you so much, and if you don't like it, come back ok? You don't need to do this just to make us proud or for the money ", whispers my mom in my ear as I hug her tightly. 

"I know mom, I love you too", I give her a kiss on her cheek before I move on to say goodbye to the rest of my family. 

My dad told me over a hundred times how proud he is and how much I should enjoy my time there. 

I walk over to Louis and give him a tight hug.

"Take care of yourself Laulau. And if the prince is a dick to you, im faster there than an ambulance, ok?", we both laugh.

"Love you Louis"

I also say goodbye to my little sister and promise her to ask the prince if  I could get a crown for her. 

My oldest brother Leonard actually came this morning with his wife, they live approximately an hour drive from here, thats why we don't see him that often anymore. 

I wave to them a last time before I open the door of the Range Rover, sit dow and put my seat belt on. 

I can count the amount of times that I've driven in a car on two hands, but this is one is a whole other level. 

The seats are covered in   black leather, basically the whole car interior design is black and extremely chic.

The village I live in is just a 2 hour drive from the capital. On our way there, we're going to pick up another candidate explained the driver earlier. 

I was happy to have some time for myself before I get to meet the rest of the girls, since  the announcement has been  made, which is not even 24 hours ago, I haven't slept a second or had time to think about the whole situation on my own. 

Lots of people came to our house last night, some brought flowers to congratulate me, others were wishing me good luck.

It was crazy, an employee of  the royal family came by and I needed to sign a few contracts. 

It was stuff like, I don't tell any private things the Prince may have told me to the public and things like that. 

After an hour of driving, we stopped in front of a nice house. 

Probably a 3 I say in my head. 

Shit Lauren, you have to stop judging people by their caste. 

A nice looking and confident girl walkes out of the door and sais goodbye to her family like I did. She is wearing a nice dress, it's light blue and matches her blue eyes perfectly.

I'm wearing a dress too, my aunt Annie is a designer and has a small boutique in the town. She  gave me this one for good luck she said. It's a shorter dress with a floral print and cute puffy arms.