6.What a strange place!

Karna slowly drifted into consciousness.
He registered the beeping from somewhere to his right.
He also noticed the ground he was lying on to be soft.
'It must be a bed.'- he thought.
'Not soft as the mattressess in the palace back home, but soft enough.'

'Am I in Saanvi's kingdom? Did the river actually take me there? Saanvi came upon our kingdom by accident, I came to hers through deliberate accident as well. Is this a hidden secret kingdom? That can only be visited by accident. Why was it hidden though?'

Karna was jolted out of his mental rant by another beep.

Karna tried to open his eyes. His throat felt like he had swallowed tons of sand.

Subconsciously he whispered the need for water.

A glass of water was presented to him.

The thanked the person. He was standing to his left. The first thing karna noticed was a weird shine in the person's eyes. They  glowed purple with a black halo and a black strip which went back to his ears.

The person was talking to him. He was saying something.

'Is this the language of Saanvi's kingdom?'

'Does this person know her?'

'Is she a princess here? I never bothered to ask her. It doesn't matter if she wasn't a princess earlier. As his wife she is now a queen.'

'Should I ask this person about Saanvi?'

'Oh, He is asking my name!'

Karna cleared his throat.
"Humara naam Karna hai."

And then the person was rushing out of a door with weird colour on it.

'Do this people have blue gold to put on doors?'

Karna lied back on the bed.
'Saanvi, your kingdom is as different as you were. I grew to love you. I will grow to love your kingdom as well.'

The beep startled him again.

'What a strange place indeed!'

------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
I know you all want Karna and Saanvi to meet.
Patience dear people. Patience!