2.Patient

Suchi bhua(Saanvi's bhua)- "I am telling you bhaiya, her condition is worsening each day. May be she needs the dose of her meds adjusted. We should take her to the doctor again."

Mr. Mehta(Saanvi's Father)- "Yes didi. I will personally go with her this time. Divya beta, did Saanvi tell you anything new about that river incident?"

Divya(Saanvi's cousin)- Nothing new. Just her old Karna/Dwapar tale.

6 months ago, Saanvi Mehta, a runaway from her home, was found drenched, screeming at the banks of river ganga.
It is most likely that either she fell into the river or was forcibly drowned to the point that drove her mad.
She has been telling absurd tales since then.
She is now a mental patient at the GoodLife Hospital.
_______________________________________

A/N: Two updates in a day. Enjoy!

Moreover, I think I should keep a vote target. What say?
May be then those who passively read will be more prompted to vote atleast.

Readers, please do vote and comment. I would love your precious reviews.

I am making so much efforts from my side to involve you people. Please make some from your side as well.

Let's keep some conversations going on guys. It's more fun that way for the both of us.

Love!!