7.Bon voyage

Mr kapoor- "Son, I am sorry to hear that you have lost your family. Words are not enough to express my grief. I myself have lost all my family. My loving wife, Manju and my 10 year old son, Deepu.

In the last 48 hours since I found you, I could have left anytime I wanted. But I didn't. Because I feel that somehow we have a connection.

I mean to say is that you are alone, you have nowhere to go. I am alone. I have a home. And I can provide you resources to find your lost wife. 
What I mean is that if you want you can come with me to my home and..and if you want it can be your home as well..."

Karna was deep in thought at this prospect.
He wasn't sure why this man was proposing him, a complete stranger, a home.

'What selfish reasons can he have?
I have no money, no property here.
I haven't told him of my kingdom. Does he know me?
May be he knows I am the prince of hastinapur and he wants me as a leverage?

Guess I will have to find it out.
As I have no means to search for Saanvi on my own here, I need this man.'

"Sir, I don't want to be a burden on you. If you allow me to work for you, as a gratitude for your kindness, I will come with you."

"I can do all sorts of work. Cleaning, cooking, teaching, etc."

Mr. kapoor was astonished at this. It was not everyday we meet such people.

"Yes. I will give you work fitting of you son."

"My home is in kolkata. The doctors say you will be discharged in the morning. If you do not have any work here, shall we leave tomorrow for kolkata?"

"I don't have any work here sir."- Karna replied smiling.