Introduction

This is a sequel to my book "Spotlight". If you haven't fully finished Spotlight, don't continue past this chapter!!

Hi besties, I hope you don't miss Aubrey and Harry too much while I plan this book out once Spotlight is finished. I'm going to try to be as quick as possible, but a break from the constant writing is definitely necessary for at least a bit.

To get you excited and allow you to add this to your library so you don't forget me while I'm gone, here's the intro with the warnings and the cast. Again, I'm going to miss you terribly, so the wait definitely won't be long.

This book is going to be dealing with a lot of heavy topics just like the previous one. If any of the topics I'm about to list are sensitive for you, you may want to stop reading or at least be cautious of the trigger warnings I'll place at the beginning of heavy chapters.

If you are sensitive to topics such as suicide, violence, abuse, drug use, sexual assault, rape, body image issues, depression, anxiety, PTSD, or panic attacks, this may not be the story for you.

Since you're coming from the first book, though, you're used to this already. These are basically all of the things that the characters have already been dealing with. Still, I want to make people feel safe here and know what they're getting into before they start. I try my very best to place trigger warnings where I think they're necessary. If I ever get that wrong, please let me know and I will change it right away.

Now, for the smut. I know I robbed you guys a lot in the first book, so I'm going to try my best to make up for that here. Now that Harry and Aubrey are more comfortable with each other and know each other very well, a lot more things can come into play in the sex department.

The smut in this book will include choking, degradation, slapping, oral, breeding kinks, pain kinks, hot and cold play, edging, knife play, thigh riding, blood kinks, spitting, squirting, daddy/mommy kinks, exhibitionism, bondage, hair pulling, anal play, pegging, and the use of cock rings and vibrators.

A lot of those things were in the first book. I just didn't know that they were going to be until I had already published the introduction chapter, so hopefully this gives you a better idea of what you're getting into than my first set of warnings did. There may be other things, too, but they aren't definite, so they aren't going to be in the warnings unless they actually end up happening.

If you don't like some of the things that are going to be included in the smut for this book, or you just don't like smut at all, you're welcome to skip it and still follow along with the plot. You don't have to read it, and I won't be offended if you don't.

Also... here is a trailer for Untouchable if you haven't seen it on Twitter already.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way... let's get to the cast! There will be other characters introduced later, but this is what we're going to start with. Like I've said before, I don't associate these characters with the people they're portrayed by. Please separate the two as they are completely different and not even comparable.

Cast

Thylane Blondeau as Aubrey Hart- 24