Backstory

So this story starts many years ago when Mandy Mikaelson, Klaus's wife found out she was with child and then nine short months later gave birth to a beautiful baby girl which together, Klaus and Mandy named Allison Rose Ann Mikaelson. The three of them lived happily together until one day 16 years after Allison's birth Mandy and Allison where taken. Klaus and his family searched everywhere for them but when they found Allison and Mandy they were too late. See Mandy had risked her life to make sure Allison was safe and it costed her, her life. But what happens when a year passes and the bond that Klaus and Allison used to share is no longer the greatest bond a father and daughter could have, and what happens when they finally have a fight about it? What happens if that fight ruined any father/daughter relationship they could have ever had? What happens if Klaus said things he shouldn't have said because he couldn't control his anger? What if he said things he didn't mean to? And what happens if Allison has a big step in her relationship with her boyfriend? What if this next step she takes with him is gonna change her life? All we know is that its gonna be hard without her mother. But read more to see just exactly what happens in their lives...