Part 17

(Allison's p.o.v.)

Its now been 5 months since the gender reveal party and we are all happy that it's a girl and if any one wasnt, I won't point out anyone *cough**Kol**cough* well they got over it. But now that I can give birth at anytime it's time to do our prank that backfired the first time so that's what we are doing now. Everyone is watching a movie or doing their own things except for uncle Kol, aunt Davina, uncle Marcel, auntie Bek's and Logan and I. But we are setting it up now in the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and poured it on the floor and on my legs so it looked like my water broke, I put the glass down, then I started to fake panic.

Allison ~ Oh my word! Logan!! It's happening! Get your butt's in here!

So the people who were in on the prank pretended that they weren't in here the whole time and all took there turns saying their different lines.

Klaus ~ Oh bloody hell! Just breathe, calm down.

Kol ~ She's having a baby, dont tell her to calm down!

Elijah ~ I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, Shut Up!! We need to get the things we need.

Marcel ~ Well what are the things she will need?

We all watched Rebecka hit Marcel upside the head before saying

Rebecka ~ Are you serious??

Freya ~ Davina grab the hospital and diaper bags and take them to the car.

Keelin ~ Hayley grab the car seat and take it to the car.

Sage ~ Finn grab the keys.

Rebecka ~ Nik grab a pair of keys then help Logan get Allison to the car.

Elijah ~ Now to the hospital, she's having a baby for goodness sake!

Then the people whos in on the prank started to laugh, and everyone else was confused.

Hayley ~ Are we missing something here?

Sage ~ Yeah, why are you guys...Ohh.

She said understanding what has happened but still saying silent.

Finn ~ Dear what excatly are we missing?

Kol ~ You guys should see your faces right now.

Rebecka ~ I see why you like doing pranks now!

Davina ~ Yeah it's actually really fun when you aren't the one being pranked, but I still feel bad.

Klaus ~ Prank? Oh bloody hell not pranks. I can't handle them when your little girl could come at any time.

Allison ~ Hey come on we have been planning this since, well ever since we got home from the hosptial with Benny and when you know, you found us.

Logan ~ Yeah and half of us wasn't in on the last prank so this was something to look forward to.

Elijah ~ Fine we will let it go this time, but we will not allow it next time.

Logan ~ Yeah next time it will only be me who knows about the prank.

Allison ~ I'm not quite sure if there will be a next time. I think two is enough kids. I mean I live with all of you, and that's already tiring.

Klaus ~ What? Only two grandkids?

Kol ~ Great, no more hormones!!

Rebecka ~ Brother tell him to shut up with the hormones.

Klaus ~ I know of a dagger that I could find to silence him.

Kol ~ Nevermind, I'm done complaining.

Finn ~ That's a first, if I do say so myself.

Elijah ~ I do agree with Allison. There is only so much more children we can have in this household.

Marcel ~ I hope you not including me in your little "children" phrase you so kindly said.

Rebecka ~ So are we just gonna stand here and do nothing, or are we going to watch a movie and have the movie night that Nik promised us.

Klaus ~ I swear sometimes you act like Allison, expecially when it comes to movies and a movie night. So let's go watch a movie so you girls are happy.

Benjamin ~ Don't forget about me grandpa.

Allison/Rebecka ~ But we can't forget the snacks!!

Aunt Rebecka and I said at the same time.

Davina/Sage ~ We will get them and meet you in the living room!

With that we all spent the rest of the night watching movies before we all had called it a night and went to bed.

(1 week later)

It has officially been a week since we pulled the prank and well i have been up like all night with the contractions. Man, they suck. But I was finally done with the pain when i had walked in the bathroom to get ready for the day when it happened. My water broke, no surprise to me. I quickly called Logan.

Allison ~ Logan!! I need you now, please!

He then walked into the bathroom and said

Logan ~ Your water broke? Our little girl is coming into this world?

Allison ~ Yup so get dad and then get Uncle Elijah to watch Benny then let's go to the hospital.

Logan ~ Okay.

Allison ~ You know what I'll call for dad.

Logan ~ Okay.

With that said I watched Logan lesve the room. I then called my dad.

Allison ~ DAD!! Come here please!

He then vamped sped into my room and walked into the bathroom saying.

Klaus ~ What do you need little Ally?

Allison ~ Well helping me get to the car and then taking me to the hospital with Logan would be something I would need.

Klaus ~ Is the little one coming?

I looked up to my father gave a smile before nodding my head saying

Allison ~ Yes, so can we get going now?

Klaus ~ Uh yes, let's go.

With that he helped me down the stairs and get intot the car where Logan was already at ready to drive us to the hospital, and of course aunt Beks was there cause I can't do this without her. After about 20 minutes of driving we finally reached the hospital where I soon gave birth to the most bueatiful baby girl. Everyone came to see her in the hospital but none knew her name. We planned on telling them her name when we got back to the house like we did with Benjamin. Anyways she was born two days ago on November 17th at 11:35 A.M. But we are currently headed home, and by we I mean Logan, Benjamin, my baby girl, and I. When we pulled up at the house we walked in and we're immediately welcomed home by the rest of the family and then of course uncle Kol said.

Kol ~ Do I want to know if you named her after me and Rebecka can't shut up about it so please tell us the name.

I looked over to Logan and he began saying.

Logan ~ We would like for you guys to meet our daughter,

Allison ~ Amie Nikol Hart Fraley.

Elijah ~ After your mothers maiden name (Hart)

Rebecka ~ And Nikol for Nik.

Klaus ~ It's a beautiful name.

Kol ~ Even if she isn't named after me. I still like the name. And your mother would be proud.