Part 13

(Allison's p.o.v.)

I woke up this morning to Logan telling me that we were going out just the two of us. After getting up and taking a shower I had put on a light blue dress that went just above my knees and put on light makeup, then braided my hair to the side, before walking downstairs to see Logan already ready. After telling everyone that we were going out we headed to a beach nearby where Logan had said we were gonna hang out all day, but what I didn't know was that he would get down on one knee and ask me to marry him...

Your outfit ~

Logan ~ I know we have been together for a couple years now but I want to make it my job to make sure your safe and protected along with our too kids

Logan ~ I know we have been together for a couple years now but I want to make it my job to make sure your safe and protected along with our too kids. So will you, Allison Rose Ann Mikaelson, make me the happiest man alive and become my wife?

By now I had tears streaming down my face. I can't believe he asked me to marry him. I mean yes of course I will say yes, but oh wait did he ask my dad for his permission? As if reading my mind he quickly says

Logan ~ I'm assuming your wondering if I asked for your fathers permission for your hand in marriage?

Man he knows me so well, oh who am I kidding he probably knows me better than I know myself.

Allison ~ Well did you? Cause I made a promise to my father when I was a little girl saying he has to approve of my husband and that my future husband needs my fathers permission before I say yes. And just like my uncle, I don't break promises.

Logan ~ Ally, babe. Of course I asked your father before asking you. I know how important it was to you to ask for your fathers permission. And even if you didn't want me to I still would want to because I was raised to respect my elders and well if I want your dad to like me than I should ask before doing.

He said and we both let out small laughs before he continued saying.

Logan ~ You gonna leave me on my knee or give me an answer?

Allison ~ Yes oh course. It would be an honor to become Mrs. Fraley. So yes I'll marry you.

He picked me up kissing me gently which he span in a circle, before putting me down and putting my ring on my finger.

The engagement ring ~

Logan ~ I love you so much

Allison ~ I love you too.

With that we both had spent the rest of the day together. Having a picnic and swimming in the ocean before heading back home where you would soon see your family. After getting home you walked inside hand in hand with Logan. As soon as you walked in Aunt Rebecka ran up to you and said

Rebecka ~ So how did it go? Where's the ring?

She said excited, I then looked up to Logan and said.

Allison ~ So you asked everyone?

Kol ~ Don't be silly. He needed help so he asked Rebecka to help give him ideas and then asked Nik, Elijah, Finn, and I for permission.

Allison ~ Yup makes since.

Logan ~ Hey what's that supposed to mean?

Elijah ~ That decorating and planning romantic things is not your talent.

Kol ~ It means you suck at being romantic.

Elijah and Kol said at the same time. Before Davina hit Kol signaling him to shut up. While he gave her a look saying

Kol ~ What? It's true?

Logan ~ Ugh whatever

Logan said while rolling his eyes. And then continued saying

Logan ~ Anyways I wanted everything to be perfect so I asked for some help.

Finn ~ Some help? More like a lot of help.

Sage ~ Oh stop it. Leave the poor kid alone.

You just laughed with everyone before Logan started talking again, saying

Logan ~ Yea leave me alo—

He said before getting cut off by the door to which my aunt Hayley said.

Hayley ~ I'll get the door.

Before walking off to the front door, but sooner later returning with the only one who has made you worried recently.... Jonathan. I was brought out of my shock when Aunt Hayley said

Hayley ~ Hey your friend here said he hasn't seen you and that you invited him over so you guys could catch up.

I looked around to see all eyes on me before turning back to Jonathan most with smiles but of course my uncles and father (who was holding Benny) had hard and cold expressions on hating that Jonathan is "my friend". And Logan just looks upset cause he knows that Jonathan has always tried to get with me and get me to go out with him and become his girlfriend, which has and will never happen.

Logan ~ Um what the heck are you doing here? I thought I told you never to come near Allison again. Or did you not learn your lesson?

By now all eyes were on Logan with looks of confusion.

Klaus ~ What do you mean you told him not to come near Allison?

Jonathan ~ Oh don't worry about it Mr. Mikaelson he just doesn't want to say that he has been too overprotective of Ally that she can't even be friends with me.

By now I was upset and I was hardly keeping my cool.

Logan ~ Oh yeah cause trying to get and be with my girl is you guys just being "friends"?

Jonathan ~ Listen I don't do anything without her permission, unlike you.

And that's it I blew, and I could tell that Logan was upset too.

Allison ~ You know what Jonathan. I don't care about your empty threats. I don't care that you want to be with me. It's never gonna happen get that in your head before it gets you killed. Who knows you could actually be a good guy, but your not the guy for me. I have a son, a fiancé, and a baby on the way. I have a happy life and I don't need someone who is trying to force me into a relationship I don't want. So please leave before I have one of my uncles throw you out, I'm sure they would love to.

Jonathan ~ Fine but this is not the end. Like I said before. You will love me. And there is nothing you can do to stop it. Just wait and see.

With that he turned around and left. Now all I got to do is explain to my family what all happened. Well not looking forward to that....