Part 5

(Klaus's p.o.v.)

It's now been two days since mine and Allison's fight. Freya and everyone are here Freya has been doing locator spells but none of them having been working which means Allison doesn't want to be found. Which also mean that I have really messed up. I didn't mean to say what I said and now it could be too late to fix it. I shouldn't have told her to leave. I cant live without my daughter, no matter what I said she's my daughter I didn't mean it, and I know if I'm giving the chance I can make it better I just need to find her.

Klaus ~ How is the spells working?

Elijah ~ Brother give it time Freya's trying her best to find someone who doesn't want to be found obviously.

Klaus ~ I need to fix what I said and did and the longer we wait, the farther she will be.

Finn ~ Sage and I were traveling when you called so why don't we just all travel around the world to see if we can find her. 

Kol ~ Yeah didn't she say she wanted to visit places?

Rebecka ~ Yeah maybe she went and is gonna live there.

Freya ~ Yeah and while you guys go looking for her, I can continue trying to find her here.

Hayley ~ But she's wanted to visit everywhere, it will take forever to find her.

Klaus ~ If that's what it take to find my daughter then we are gonna go looking for her.

Sage ~ So where do we start?

Davina ~ She told me she wanted to go to Paris.

Marcel ~ And she wanted to visit Rome.

Keelin ~ What about England?

Klaus ~ Why did she have to like so many places?

Elijah ~ We will have to split up and go looking for her. Hayley and I will go to Paris looking for her.

Sage ~ Me and Finn will go to Rome.

Klaus ~ I'll go to England.

Marcel ~ What about us then?

Keelin ~ Well me and Freya are staying here, you and Rebecka can search the states to see if she didn't leave the country.

Davina ~ What about me and Kol?

Freya ~ Didn't she say she liked Dubai?

Kol ~ Well then we'll go to Dubai looking for my niece.

Klaus ~ Then its settled we will all leave to our destinations as soon as we are packed.

With that we all went and got packed and then left...

(Rebecka's p.o.v.)

Marcel, Davina, Kol and I were on our way to California to where we knew where Allison was since its been over a day since we left New Orleans we where hours away so I called Allison saying.

(The Phone Call)

Rebecka ~ Hey Ally, We should be getting at the house in about 2 hours.

Allison ~ Okay and dad and everyone doesn't know where we are?

Rebecka ~ No they think you went to somewhere you always wanted to visit so they are either in Paris, Rome , or England at the moment trying to find you.

Allison ~ Well that should keep them busy for a couple weeks or so.

Rebecka ~ Yeah, anyways I'll talk later when we get there. Be safe, love you.

Allison ~ Love you too Aunt Beks.

(End of Call)

After 2 hours later we pulled up to the house with Kol and Davina behind us. As soon as Marcel parked I got out of the car and ran to Allison who was outside waiting for us I then hugged her saying.

Rebecka ~ I missed you so much!

Allison ~ I missed you too. And thank you soo much for helping me get away from dad.

Kol then hugged Ally after I pulled away and said

Kol ~ Of course I mean I cant believe you lasted that long. He is so boring to be around.

Allison ~ You always have to joke about everything don't you?

Kol ~ Hey! That's one of the reasons why I'm your favorite uncle, and if I wasn't why would you have told me?

Rebecka ~ Yeah, we obviously are your favorite!

Allison ~ Uncle Marcel and Aunt Davina also know where I'm at.

Rebecka ~ Yeah because of us.

Marcel ~ Yeah I can be the favorite uncle!

Davina ~ Yeah don't leave us out! 

Logan ~ I think its safe to say she has two favorite aunts and two favorite uncles.

Kol ~ So you must be the boyfriend.

Logan ~ Yup that's me.

Marcel ~ What are your intentions with my niece?

Logan ~ All good things I promise.

Davina ~ Oh boys leave him alone.

Rebecka ~ Yeah he's technically your nephew. I mean Ally is carrying his child, who I cant wait to meet!!

Allison ~ Well why don't we go inside and catch up on everything?

Davina ~ Yup lets go.

(Allison's p.o.v.)

It's been about 4 months and well I have graduated and we are setting up a gender reveal party right now and by we I mean Aunt Beks is setting it up. They have been staying here with me and Logan for the past 4 months but have to leave some times to go back to New Orleans to know if my dad and the rest of my aunts and uncles come close to finding us and to make sure that Dad and everyone think they don't know where I am. Which they haven't found out yet so that's a good thing. I mean I miss my dad and everyone but I don't know if my dad can fix what he said to me, I'm sure with time and forgiveness it could happen but how long after we make up will he still talk to me or will he just tell me to leave again? All I know is I don't want to find out and if he ever finds me I think ill just run again because I can not go through another one of those fights again I mean I am going to be a mother in 5 months and as much as I would love my father to be in the little ones life he wont be. Not until I know he wont blame anything on me and wont talk to me like he did before I don't want my father to meet my child and then decided that its time to yell at me because I had a child before marriage or something like that. Anyways I cant wait to find out the gender for my baby tomorrow!