Part 12

(Allison's p.o.v.)

It's been a couple hours since we got on the plane and we are just now getting off the plane and headed to our house here that we rented for the next week. After about another hour of getting off the plane and heading to our rented house we finally arrived, and after everyone was unpacked I called everyone into the living room for a family meeting.

Logan ~ Hey you called a family meeting, is everything okay?

Allison ~ Yes, everything is fine I just wanted to tell you all something.

Rebecka ~ Oh okay. What do you want to tell us?

Everyone was looking around not knowing what to expect, but when I looked up to uncle Elijah he knew exactly what was about to be said. So he just smiled. I then continued to say

Allison ~ Well I have some exciting news to tell you.

Kol ~ Did you get me a new? The one you always said you would get me?

Marcel ~ She never said she would get you anything.

Klaus ~ Shut up! I want to know what the exciting news is.

I then smiled and looked over to Logan and said

Allison ~ How would you feel about not being a father to A child,

I said with a pause before continued saying

Allison ~ But to 2 children?

He looked at me and to say he looked shocked was an understatement.

Logan ~ You mean your...

He didn't need to finish before I shook my head smiling. He walked over to me and kissed me saying

Logan ~ I really hope its a girl this time we could definitely use a little you running around.

Allison ~ Me too, cause I honestly don't think I can deal with another one of you.

Logan ~ Yeah me and a mini me is definitely a lot to handle, I have to agree with you on that one.

I then turned to everyone as they all were saying congratulations in their own way.

Davina ~ Congrats Ally.

Kol ~ Man another one? I cant wait till we can do that one prank!

Rebecka ~ Finally!

Finn ~ Congrats little Ally.

Sage ~ Congratulations.

Allison ~ Thank you guys.

I then look over to my father who is standing by a window looking out the window in deep thought so I then said.

Allison ~ Hey guys, I need a minute with dad.

They all nodded before leaving, Logan taking Benjamin out of my arms and out of the room with him. Once they all left the living room I walked over to my dad and said.

Allison ~ Hey dad are you okay? I thought you would be happy about this, to have another grandbaby on the way.

He had finally looked at me with tears in his eyes with some visible fear.

Allison ~ Dad? What's wrong?

He looked at me before saying.

Klaus ~ I am happy for you I really am. I'm just scared. The last time you found out you were pregnant you took off for 9 months. I lost you for 9 months. I searched for you and couldn't find you for 9 months. And now that I just got you back I don't want you to leave me again. I don't want to lose my little girl again. The last time that happened I went out of my mind and I was completely broken.

He said letting some tears fall I quickly pulled him into a hug and said.

Allison ~ Dad, I'm not leaving you, and if I was, which I'm not, but if I was I wouldn't have let you move in with me I wouldn't have caught you up in my life and I wouldn't have let you meet Benny. And I probably wouldn't have told you I was pregnant again so I am not going anywhere and I give you my word on that.

Klaus ~ Thank you for staying and letting me be here with you, for giving me a second chance. I love you my little Ally.

Allison ~ I love you too dad, but one more thing.

Klaus ~ Of course.

Allison ~ You can not baby me during this pregnancy and you can not be a baby hog.

Klaus ~ 1 I will forever baby you, and 2 I will most definitely be a baby hog and there is nothing you can do about it.

I rolled my eyes and them smiled saying

Allison ~ Fine, whatever.

With that we walked out of the living room and out onto the beach right in our backyard to see my family and hang out with my family. A couple hours later I had decided that I would go showing for some food that we would need in the house, I had asked if anyone had wanted to go with me but one aunt Davina wanted to go. So with that we had left the family home together and went to a local store. We had now been walking around the store getting things we needed when I had bumped into someone I wished never to see again, Jonathan. 

Jonathan ~ Hello Allison. Fancy seeing you here.

I had looked around for Aunt Davina but she had said she was going to grab something so she wasn't around at the moment.

Allison ~ Jonathan? What do you want?

Jonathan ~ What am I not allowed to see an old friend?

Allison ~ We were never friends and we will never be friends.

Jonathan ~ Come on baby you don't mean that.

Allison ~ 1 don't call me baby cause I'm not your baby, and 2 I most certainly do mean that we are not friends.

Jonathan ~ Oh stop lying to your self. You know you want me and its not too late to be with me. We could always leave what's his name with your idiotic boyfriend, which I still don't approve of. And then we can move and leave them behind and get married and have our own kids.

Allison ~ I don't need your approval, and I'm not leaving Logan, and MY son, Benjamin behind. So get that into your head, and while your at it, tell yourself that we are never gonna happen.

Jonathan ~ Oh just you wait and see. Soon you will be begging to be with me, but for now I must be going your dear auntie is coming back. See you soon my love.

Before I could even say anything he was gone and aunt Davina was back, she had asked me if I was alright and since I knew if I told her she would worry and tell the rest of the family and then they would all be worrying I decided that it wasn't important at the moment and that I would keep Jonathan to myself. So I told her I was good, then we left the store and heading back to the house we were staying in. Once we got back we had all went to bed including the rest of the family. Just it was hard for me to fall asleep with what Jonathan had said...Oh just you wait and see. Soon you will be begging to be with me.....