21: While shes gone

A̱u̱ṯẖo̱ṟ

Y/n, Jessica and Ms. Q left early for their flight.

Jungkook woke up to nothing but a note from y/n.

𝓑𝔂 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓞𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓶. 𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓘 𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓽 ****. 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓶.

𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

𝓨/𝓷

He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

Jungkook: Y/n...why are you torturing me like this....and why the hell are you going to Ulsan...

He looked at his phone and saw a text from his dad.

Jungkook: 12? 10:59... Fuck..

He got up and took a shower.

At the lunch

Jungkook walked in the building and sat at the lunch with his dad. It was silent for a minute.

Mr. Jeon: Thats some girl you got there..

Jungkook: That girl name is y/n.

Mr. Jeon: Sorry...

It went silent again.

Jungkook: You ruined everything about my childhood... My teenage years was a mess and you completely disappeared when I became a Mafia Boss... And now your back. Why?

Mr. Jeon: I was feeling sick a few months ago. I called my doctor.... And-

He paused to cough... He covered his mouth with a tissue.

Mrs. Jeon: I- have to go...

He through the tissue away on his way out.

Jungkook: Great. He can't even tell me why he's here...

He sighed and left. He called y/n..

She didnt pick up. When he was about to hang up she answered.

Y/n* Hello?

Jungkook* Hey....hows your flight?

Y/n* Its good do far. Hows lunch with your dad? And I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner...

Jungkook* Well. It lasted 2 minutes. He just left.

Y/n* Oh...sorry..

Jungkook* so...why exactly are you going to Ulsan?

Y/n* ....I need to do something. I'm going to be quick as possible. I promise...

Jungkook* ..hm... Y/n I can't do this. He doesn't want to talk. And I'm being forced to.

Y/n* Yes you can. I know you can.. Ok I have to got now. Angery peope are banging on the Bathroom door and I just might get kicked off this plane for fighting...

He sighed.

Jungkook* Alright...I love you.

Y/n* I love you too. Bye bye..

She ended the call. Or she thought so.

Y/n* CANT YOU FUCKING WAIT! ................. FIX YOUR LUMP SIDED WIG BEFORE COMING AT ME!!! YOU FISHY BITCH!

Jungkook busted out laughing.

Y/n* Oops.... bye!

Jungkook* Bye...

She hung up for real this time.

Jungkook: god I love that women..

Later the next day

Jungkook was in his car driving home after doing his mafia work.

His dad called him.

Jungkook* hello.

Mr. Jeon* hey... Son I want to try that lunch again.. I have something to tell you... Its why I came back.

Jungkook* I have work to do...

Ms. Jeon: Please son...I'm begging you.

Jungkook* Alright... Where do we meet?

At Mr. Jeon Hotel

Jungkook went to his room..

Jungkook: What...what the hell is all this...

Mr. Jeon was in his bed. He coughed.

Mr. Jeon: Son...sit.

He pulled up a chair beside Mr. Jeon bed.

Mr. Jeon: Son.....I'm dying. I been sick way before your mother... I was born with a illness. I always took a treatment for it. As I got older it stopped working.. I have 2weeks. Maybe less. Before it goes to therest of my body-

He coughed... It was worse than before. He coughed blood in a tissue...

Mr. Jeon: I wanted.....I wanted to spend my last moments with my only child.. Wipe your tears son.

He sniffed.. And wiped his face...

Mr. Jeon: I was always so hard on you..because I wanted you to a better mafia than me...

He chuckled.

Mr. Jeon: I'm so Proud of you Jungkook.. Now.... When I die...-

Jungkook: Dont you say that...Dont you DARE FUCKING SAY THAT!

Mr. Jeon: watch your tone boy... You got a good girl.... She loves you.. I want you to marry her...and start a family of your own.. I always wanted to see my grandkids grow up... Thats all me and your mother talked about when she was pregnant..

He reached for jungkook hand. Jungkook took it...

Mr. Jeon: I'm sorry son...

Jungkook: I forgive you...

SO SADDDDDDDDDDDD

NOW VOTE TO SEE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!