CHΔPTΣR 2

CHΔPTΣR 2
-3RD PΣRSΩΠ
The brunette awoke to her mother jumping on her bed. She sat up, as her hair seems to stick up everywhere. She rubs her eyes, and glares at her mother.
"Why?" is all the asks.
"Today's the day. It's your birthday party!" Jenna Sommers exclaims, excitedly.
"Okay. I'm going back to sleep. You woke me up from a good dream." she lies, and it's obvious.
"What happened?" Jenna asks her.
"I died..." she trails off.
"You're still here though, aren't you?" Jenna ruffles her hair, making her hair look worse.
"Whatever. I'm gonna get ready for the party." she climbs out of bed, to get ready.
"Okay. Let me know when you're ready." Jenna leaves the room.
-ΠIҜҜI SΩMMΣRS
I change into a light purple long sleeve shirt, that says "We're all Fake" on it in white, faded blue skinny jeans, and light purple converse. I pull my brown hair back into a ponytail, with my bangs hanging around my face, framing it. I brush my teeth, and then skip down the stairs.
"I see you're ready." mom giggles.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I grin, and we head to my cousin's house.
TIMΣ SҜIP
"Nikki!" Elena hugs me, tightly.
"Lena!" I return the hug.
"Happy birthday, cuz." Jeremy ruffles my hair.
Elena is older than me by a year, and I'm the same age as Jeremy now. Elena is really pretty with her straight brown hair, tanned skin, and chocolaty brown doe eyes. Then Jeremy has messy brown hair, paler skin, and dark brown hair. Aunt Miranda and Uncle Grayson walk over, and hug me.
"Happy birthday, Nikki." Aunt Miranda smiles.
"Thanks guys." I grin, as Uncle John comes in the room.
I'm the only person that likes him. I don't understand why people hate him so much.
"Uncle John!" I run up to him, and hug him.
"Hey, kiddo. Happy birthday." John hugs me back, while laughing.
"Okay. We're all here now. Let's start the party," mom laughs.
"Yay!"
Then we just sit around, talk, laugh, and eat food. While I imagine what life will be like at Hogwarts.

ΔUTHΩR'S ΠΩTΣ:
I ҜΠΩШ. THIS ШΔS Δ SHΩRT UPDΔTΣ. IT ШΔS JUST Δ ҒILLΣR CHΔPTΣR. I HΩPΣ ΨΩU STILL LIҜΣD THΣ UPDΔTΣ. SΩRRΨ ҒΩR ΔΠΨ GRΔMMΔR ΔΠD SPΣLLIΠG MISTΔҜΣS. PLΣΔSΣ ∇ΩTΣ, CΩMMΣT, SHΔRΣ, ΔΠD ҒΩLLΩШ! LΩ∇Σ ΨΩU GUΨS! PΣΔCΣ ΩUT!
-2βΔΠIMΣ