CHΔPTΣR 4

CHΔPTΣR 4
-???
I watch from above as my daughter buys all her supplies for her wizard life. She's just so hyperactive, beautiful, and joyful. I can also tell she'll be a little heartbreaker. She has met two guys so far, and both of them are already wrapped around her little finger. If I had a choice, I would've sent her to camp already, and made her not go to Hogwarts, but her father insisted.
"Aphrodite, we need you in Olympus. Now." I hear my father's voice in my head.
I appear on my throne, and look at the gods and goddesses before me.
"We have decided that we want to bless your daughter, because she has become our favorite. She's nothing like your others." Athena informs me, and I grin, proudly.
"As soon as she falls asleep." Hecate informs me, sitting at her makeshift throne.
She's not one of the major gods and goddesses, so she doesn't have her own throne, but since Nikita is one of her ancestors, because of the wizard side, she is allowed to be here. I nod, and we wait for nightfall in America, because she returned home.
-ΠIҜҜI βLΔCҜ
"Night, mom!" I yell from my bedroom door, and climb into bed.
"Good night, Nik!" mom calls back, and I fall asleep.
DRΣΔM:
I appear in some sort of throne room. Giants surround me, but as soon as they notice me, they shrink down in size.
"Hello, Nikita. I'm your mother. Now, you're dreaming, and won't remember this later, but I wanted to tell you." the prettiest out of all of them informs me.
"We brought you here to bless you. I will begin. I-Zeus-bless Nikita Black with the gift of leadership." the guy, who actually seems like the leader, speaks up.
"I, Hera, bless you with the gift of the perfect marriage." the one that looks like the queen voices.
"I, Hephaestus, bless you with the gift of forgery." the guy with oil adds.
Then it continues on. Poseidon with the gift of water controlling, Hades with the gift of death, Persephone with the gift of fruit, Artemis with the gift of communicating with canines, Apollo with the gift of music, Ares with the gift of war, Athena with the gift of battle strategy, Hecate with the knowledge of magic and all that wizard stuff, Hermes with the gift of pranking and stealing, and Demeter with the gift of the garden. Then my mother places a hand on my forehead.
"I, Aphrodite, bless you with the gift of beauty and love." mother adds.
"Now, you shall wake up, and won't remember this until you go to a special camp." Athena speaks up, and I'm in my bedroom once again.