Chapter 9: New Interest

Location: Chaldea ( Cafeteria )

Mash: Congratulations master! we finished the London singularity!

Jeanne: It's all thanks to our synergy and teamwork.

Salter nodded her head in agreement.

This was nice and all but...

Y/n: Salter?

I noticed her body was a bit close to mine.

Salter: W-Well since I worked hard for this singularity, d-don't you think I deserve a reward?

A tint of red appeared on her cheeks.

Knowing she actually tried her hardest, I smiled, stroking her hair.

Savoring it, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

While everyone was talking to each other I noticed an intent stare gazing at me

I turned around to notice Jalter looking at me. Noticing me, she abruptly turned around as if nothing happened.

I sighed.

Y/n: Well hopefully that's enough to satisfy you, yes?

Salter tilted her head and pouted looking at me as I turned to walk towards Jalter who was sitting down in a chair, her face looking down at the floor.

Y/n: Why the long face?

Jalter: huh?

She looked up at me and blushed.

Jalter: oh...uh it's nothing. I'm just tired that's all.

y/n: Is that so..

I respond grinning.

Jalter: A-Anyways, what did you come here for Master?

What I came for...

To be honest, after that dream, I had a sudden interest in Jalter. Every day I catch myself looking at her.

Y/n: It's a masters job to look after their servants after all, so I'm just checking up on you!

Looking dissatisfied with my answer she whipped away, chin on hand, looking as if she was bored out of her mind.

I clenched my fist, I was itching so bad to say it.

What was that dream about? I felt that the answer would lie within her.

I want to learn more about her, I want to spend more time with her in order to find the answer!

Ever since the dream, my curiosity has been immense.

Y/n: the truth is...

Her eye briefly casted to my direction.

Y/n: I want to spend more time with you!

....

....

Moment of silence.

Perhaps did that come out wrong?

I think it did.

Her expression was full of shock with her face being bright red.

She was trembling and trying to smile, acting as if she wasn't embarrassed.

Jalter: a-ah t-trying to t-tease me I s-see..

Her smile looked as if she was trying to hold back something making her look goofy.

Jalter: I-I'll admit y-you got me good there!

Y/n: sorry! I didn't mean it like that I just meant wanted to know more about you!

Jalter: huh?!

While all this craziness was going on Salter could be seen in the background staring with a sad expression.

END OF CHAPTER

A/n: thanks for support as always!