chapter 6: A day with Salter part 2

Salter: uwah...

Staring through the bakery store, Salter's mouth drooled, gazing at the chocolate cake that was on display.

Y/n: you want that?

She swiftly glanced at me and did a quick nod which I found cute, especially with that intent gaze of hers.

Salter: this...this is really good!

She happily enjoyed her cake.

y/n: I'm glad you like it Salty-chan.

She stopped, giving me a weird look.

Salter: Master,I don't mind you calling me nicknames but that one is a no for me.

She uttered with a cold and expressionless face.

y/n: yikes Salter, you really shouldnt make those kind of expressions.

Ignoring my comment, she continued staring at me and maintained her expression.

I sighed.

y/n: ok ok I got you, I'll think of a better nickname for you.

Salter nodded approving.

Salter: please do

She unexpectedly smiled at me, causing my heart to race.

Salter: I trust you.

Those 3 words she uttered felt heavy.

I felt perplexed as 3 simple words really could have an impact on you.

My face was red, embarrassed by what she said.

I quickly stood up, avoiding Salter to see my embarrassed face.

y/n: w-well then Salter, lets go.

Salter: master? why is your face re-

Before Salter got to finish her sentence I took her hand and proceeded with the date.

We went to many places with one of the places being a sight-seeing area where we just stared at the view with awe.

Salter: so pretty...

y/n: yeah indeed it is..

we then proceeded to go onto the next location where we were interrupted by a dog.

The dog woofed and rolled around in a friendly way.

Salter: hello.

She crouched down and petted the dog which panted in a happy way in response.

As she was enjoying the moment I couldn't help but grin like an idiot.

Getting to see Salter's soft side really made this date pay off.

After we finished our time with the dog we were on our way to the next location.

Salter: Master what do you think of these clothes?

She twirled around revealing the dark colored blouse, showing off her elegance. Alongside Her dark colored stocking which went exceptionally well with her outfit.

y/n: It looks really good on you.

Salter: Is that right?

She quickly turned around, mumbling something.

Salter: then I guess I'll buy this..

Completing and exploring the area took a while but after finishing all of that, we were off walking together with Salter being in a cheerful mood.

Her facial expression really wasn't different from the other times I've seen her but I could feel a tint of happiness coming off her.

Salter: that was pretty fun...