𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢¹⁸

TRIGGER WARNING
• self harm
• mentions of SA

Mila POV

"You've been distant for the past few days, did something happen? Should I come over?"

I read Angelos message with a sigh. I can't tell him I was assaulted and by a demon of all things.

The only person that feels the most closest to me, seems the furthest away. I can't open up to him even though my heart is screaming at me too.

I shake my head finally replying. "No it's fine, I'm fine."

Ignoring my response he replies back a second later with, "I'm coming over."

I sighed harshly pulling the drawstrings of my hoodie to hide my face.

•••

I open the door to let him in with a glum expression. He smiles at me holding up a large bag filled with snacks and drinks.

His face falls once he sees my face. "Why do you look like that?" He pulls my chin up examining my face. "Have you not been sleeping?"

No.

I move his hand away. "I've been sleeping fine." I shut the door once he walks in.

"You clearly haven't." He persisted.

I ignore him walking back upstairs and he follows me.

"Is your parents not here?" He asks behind me.

"My dad's at work and my mom is out running an errand." I reply.

I mentally roll my eyes walking into my bedroom. I crawl on my bed laying down and pulling the covers over me.

"What are you doing? I came over to spend time with you." He climbs on top of me pulling on the covers.

I stared ahead of me not paying any mind to him. "I didn't ask you to come over."

He paused looking at me evidently annoyed. "What is up with you?"

"Nothing, I just don't know why you're here right now when I didn't invite you." I mutter.

He backs up sitting down at the end of the bed. "Oh so I should leave?"

I shrugged him off. "You can if you want to."

It's quiet for a moment until he yanks the covers off of me forcing me to look at him.

"What is going on? You're not acting like yourself."

"I'm acting perfectly normal." I look away from him.

"Don't play fucking dumb Mila." I flinch at his sudden aggressiveness. "Answer the question."

Masking my sadness I glare up at him. "Why the fuck are you snapping at me I fucking told you multiple times I'm fi—"

"You're clearly not fine." He closes his eyes for a moment taking a deep breath.

"You're frustrating you know that?" He mumbles.