The talk

Win metawin opas-iamkajorn is a known name out on place of the world. He is the CEO and founder of Velence. The company has been gaining popularity for there products and prices being reasonable and also the design of the goods. He is also one of the most famous models while being the youngest CEO of his own company. He is also known as the 'cold CEO'

It's Monday and Win has to go to handle few meetings with his clients. He was sleeping peacefully when something shifted, two small hands were pawing at his face one was pulling his hair, nose and ear. Win groaned but didn't wake up, burying his face in the pillow and swatted away the hands.
A small voice said happily"dadwy wakey,wakey!" Win grumbled and said "five more minutes" Next moment a loud sound next to his ear. "WTF!!!" a hand smacked him on the back of his head "don't curse in front of your kids bro!!" Dew said laughing at the annoyed look on his brother's face and even kids started laughing while lying on the bed rolling around. Win grumbled something and started smothering kisses to the kids and they started giggling cutely. Dew joined them and they were panting while laughing and rolling around. "Nobody would believe me if I say this is the same CEO Win Metawin or the cold boss" suddenly a voice said. All of them turned towards the source of the voice. Mrs. opas-iamkajorn was standing there looking at them fondly. "Grannyyyy" the kids shouted and went in to the embrace of there grandmother. "Both of you get your lazy asses down to the table your dad and me are waiting. Come on angels let's get something to your empty tummy hmmm!?" The kids started jumping in there granny's arm. Tiara said "Yayyy granny I am soooo hungry. And daddy and uncle Dew pwease come down to eat or else imma finish the whole breakfast." Tiara said and stick her tounge out to the olders. Dome pouted and said "Dadwy come down na I am hungry" Win sighed grumbling to get up but before getting up he kicked Dew on his leg and ran out while an angry pouting Dew followed him running. Mrs opas-iamkajorn laughed at her son's antics and went down with her grandkids. She came downstairs saw all them sitting. He laughed at there antics. While they were having breakfast mrs opas-iamkajorn thought she should tell whats been in her mind. "Win... I and your father wanted to talk about something." Win hummer nodding for them to continue. "I know we talked about this but we really want you to settle down. Even the kids need someone to be with them care for them. It's not like we don't buy we don't always have time. Sometimes we even have to leave them alone to our neighbours." Win could actually understand his mother's concern. He too had thought about it but there was no one who could actually take a place on his heart, except someone.. But his mom went on "Win I swear if you don't then I will set you up on a blind date" Win cringed at the thought of it. Last he did it, oh my!it was a disaster. Seeing that he had no other option he shouted"I already have a special person!!" Dew spiled out the orange juice he was drinking and looked at Win as if he was some alien. His father choked on his food and Win just couldn't believe what he said and cupped his mouth with his hand. The most shocked was his mother. After seconds which felt like hours his mother broke into an ecstatic and beaming smile. She jumped and asked "who is it?" Win was not in the position to reply. He was going insane, he can't believe what he just said. "Nevermind, bring him on Sunday for the dinner." That brought Win back to his senses and looked at his mother incredulously. He couldn't even comprehend what just happened. Tiara who heard it said "yah!!! daddy when will I meet mommy?" and smirks when Dew looked at her widening his eyes but saw a mischievous smile on her face which made him grin and gave her a thumbs up as if prompting her to continue. Hearing this Dome who was silent all this while said"daddy today can we meet him?" and gives his puppy eyes. Dew was laughing silently and his father couldn't take his son's dumbness anymore. His father came to his rescue and said "three of us are going to car and Lily please bring twins ready." and then stood up. Win then asked "wait, they are going with us?" "Yeah!you forgot your mom is going to aunt Lila's house and the neighbour's are also not at home so we have to take them along with us.", Win made a 'o' shape then finished his. Breakfast and went out to go to the car. They were halfway when his phone notification went on.

Win sighed and thought of how to get a boyfriend because clearly his mom won't stopping.

A/N well what do you think Win will do?

Please tell me if your liking this story. Thank you in advance those who are going to read this book.