Chapter 5

"will you be my boyfriend?" Win asked which caused Bright to choke on the ice cream. Win hurriedly handed him bottle, and started to pat his back. When Bright stopped coughing he looked at Win as if he had grown two heads.
"W-what do y-you m-mean W-Win?" Bright asked stuttering, his mind was going hayware and he knew that he was a blushing mess but he really couldn't wrap around what Win said.

Win sighed and held Bright's hand which made the latter flinch a little but calmed down and unknown to each other both felt there heartbeat to beat faster. "Listen actually...I need you to be my boyfriend like not a real one but like a fake one." Bright got more confused. Why does he needs a hired boyfriend? Bright thought. Win sighed deeply and again patiently said "please be my boyfriend?" Instead of answering Win, Bright asked confusedly "why do you even need a boyfriend? I mean you can date someone and ask them to be your boyfriend why you need to hire someone?"

Win knew he would have to answer this question. He looked at Bright and said "actually...my mom has been setting me up for blind dates for a long time. I tried a lot but all they wanted was my money and body. I am just done with these people but now mom is asking about my boyfriend and I may have said to her that I have a boyfriend and now she wants to meet him. And now I need someone to act like my boyfriend and you suit all the categories I told her. So please can you help me?" Win said looking at Bright's blushing face.
Bright looked at Win for a good few seconds and said "B-but w-why m-me?"
Win smiled a little and said "because you're you I mean you match all the description I said to mom!" Bright was blushing more if it's possible. "I-I don-"
"Mumma!!" they heard a shout. Dome was crying and an angry Tiara with a big pout behind him coming towards them and an middle aged woman behind them. "Daddy mommy Dome hurt himself." Tiara said still very much angry. Dome looked at his sister with puppy eyes. He knew his sister's weakness. But this time Tiara didn't bulge. Dome pouted and looked at his daddy and mommy who too looked a bit angry. The Middle ages woman cleared her throat, "The kid was playing around and started chasing after a butterfly while his sister was trying to stop him but he didn't and after sometime he slipped and fell down and scrapped his knees and hands."
Win looked at Dome who was at the verge of crying. He sighed and called him close. "I told you to be carful na, see now you hurt yourself. Be careful next time na and don't be careless." Win said and then took his hand looking around in his bag for some band-aid. "Hey Bright do y-" he turned to Bright and saw both Bright and Tiara with angry and red face. Dome looked at his mommy and sister and gulped tears threatening to fall. Both the father-son duo visibly gulped looking at the other duo. Meanwhile the middle aged sensing her work done she left the couple alone. Bright after a moment said "Dome come here" Dome quietly went to them. Bright took his hand and checked for the injury while Tiara was still glaring at Dome but
softened whenever she saw the cut on her brother's hand. "Tiara, baby can you get the band-aid from my bag?" Bright said. "Yes mommy." Tiara answered and went to get the band-aid and gave them to Bright. He took Dome's hand and stated to put the band-aid, Dome started hissing and Bright blowing the area. After finishing he was about to go get his bag "mumma" a small voice stopped him. Dome was looking at him with glossy eyes. He sighed eyes softening looking at the boy and asked "what happened?" Dome looked down and answered "pwease don't be angry" Bright sighed and scooted down to get to the boys level and took his face in his palm and said "why were you running around carelessly, hm" 
"I am telling you mommy after we finished eating ice-cream he wanted to play, I said that daddy and mommy are busy so don't play around without them around them but he didn't listen started running around and then hurt himself." Tiara said while the last words came out weakly cause she was crying. Win went to her and picked her up and hugged her, comforting him. She doesn't like seeing anyone hurt specially her brother. Dome looked at his sister and started crying. Bright hugged him tightly rubbing his back, kissing the top of his head. Both the siblings tired of crying fell asleep in their embrace. Bright and Win looked at each other smiled at each other a genuine smile. Picking up there bags they went to pay the bill for ice-cream.
"Hello how much is total?" Win asked the cashier. The cashier looked at them and smiled "here is you Bill sir " Win paid the bill and was about to go out with Bright when the Cashier said "you both make cute couple with your children" Win looked at the cashier wide eyed and Bright was blushing furiously. "Thank you" Win said politely but still a little awkward. They hurriedly went out without talking to each other. Bright was blushing and Win was smilling a little. Win opened the door of the car and layer down a sleepy Tiara and rubbed her chubby and soft cheeks to rub the dried tears and left a soft kiss on her forehead "sleep well princess."
Bright smiled at the affection. Win looked over him and he looked away blushing lightly. Win moved away from the door, Bright placed Dome beside his sister, fixed his clothes, rubbed his cheeks to rub the tear stains and patted his head giving him soft kisses on his eyes and forehead and put on their seatbelts. He smiled when he saw both the siblings snuggled together.

Bright closed the door and turned around only to see Win leaning on his car with a small smirk on his face. Bright gulped a little feeling small under the gaze of Win. "Let's go back it's pretty late by now and Tu must be worried by now." Win said breaking the silence. Bright gave a nod and both went inside, Win started the car. Bright thought about texting Tu, but unfortunately his phone died. Bright looked at Win and hesitated. Win could feel Bright staring at him. "Is something wrong?" Bright got startled and looked away, light blush making its way on his cheeks. "U-uh actually m-my phone died, c-can I h-have y-your phone I n-need to i-inform Tu?" Win chuckled and gave him his phone. "Here take it and inform her." Bright thanked him and messaged her. "You're cute when you stutter." Bright snapped his neck so fast, he might have a backlash.  "W-what?" Win chuckled "I said your really cute." he said looking dead in the eye of Bright. Bright being flustered looked away outside the window. Win shook his head smilling looking at the front. They reached Bright's apartment, Bright was about to get down when Win caught his wrist and pulled him a little, Bright looked at him confusingly. "You still didn't answer" Bright got confused. "About the boyfriend thing?" Bright looked at him his lips forming O shape. Bright looked at him for a second then freed himself and turned towards Win. "What do I get from this?" Bright asked and Win looked at raising one of his eyebrows. "Anything you want." Win said. "Anything I want?" Bright enquired. "Yes" Win said without hesitating. Bright thought a little and a small smile crept to his lips. "Ok I will be your boyfriend." Win was shocked honestly be thought Bright would say no. "Are you serious?" Win asked. "Absolutely." Bright smirked a little. Win was looking at him  and sighed "ok then be ready tomorrow I will pick you up"
"Tommorow? It's not Sunday tommorow?" Win rubbed the back of his neck and said "there's a meeting tommorow where we are needed to bring a spouse or else they will set you up with someone." Bright understood and nodder because he's heard that board meeting can be place of blind dates too. "So uh goodnight Win" Bright said. Win nodded smilling "goodnight baby" Bright blushed looking at Win in suprise, "w-what?" Win teasingly smiled at him "what you're my boyfriend I can call you baby" Bright was blushing so hard and couldn't find right words to say. Win chuckled "ok ok sorry I was just messing with you for real Goodnight and sweet dreams and go in safely" Bright nodded blush still visible on his cheeks, uttering a small 'goodnight' he went outside the car but not before kissing the kids goodbye who were still in deep sleep. He waved at Win shyly which surely made Win's heart skip a bit but he didn't show it and waved at him back driving away.

Bright turned back and went back into their appartment. He unlocked and went inside. It was silent. 'Tu must be sleeping by now' Bright thought and went towards her room. There Tu was sleeping with her teddy bear cuddling it. He smiled went towards ber bed and pulled the blanket over her, tucking her in, kissed her forehead uttering a small good night and went out.

He went in his room and freshened up and got into comfy clothes. While he was making his bed he noticed a small box inside his bag. 'i don't remember buying anything?' Bright thought. He opened the box and a small smile crept to his lips. His smile even become bigger after seeing from whom it is. He kept the box inside and layed down smilling hugged his teddy and went into dreamland.

Any guess what was inside the box? And from whom it is?

I am really sorry for who have been waiting for my update I am student studying so it's hard for me take time out but I tried and for few people who asked if I will continue it. Yes I will I am gonna complete this book.

Thank you for reading ❤️
Angel💜
See you all soon ❤️