Chapter 3

Bright was working in his desk when he felt a tug on the back of his shirt and small "mumma"

He and Gigie who was working with him was really suprised and when both turned back to see who it is they saw two kids looking at him with wide eyes and pouty lips. He looked at them and asked"are you ok kids?" The girl, eldest of the two spoke " we can't find our daddy" the small girl whispered pouting her lips. The boy was holding his sister's hand and swinging it lightly looking down, pouting. The kids might have not noticed Gigie, but she was happy watching Bright interact with the kids cutely. Bright cooed silently at them. He smiled and asked the. Patiently"are you both lost? And may I know your names? The girl and boy looked at him curiously and smiled sweetly and answered "I am Tiara and he is my brother Dome."
Bright cooed at the way Tiara said and asked "may I know who is your daddy?"  The kids looked at each other and then showed a picture of the person. Yes, they have been given phone by Win incase there is some emergency.
Bright was shocked to see it's none other than his boss Win metawin, Bright thinks so he is already married but then why does no know about his family?
Bright shook his head and smiled at the kids and asked  in a soft voice "are you looking for him?" Tiara nodded suddenly both of them started crying. Bright bent down on their level and asked softly "what happened?" and suddenly both of them hugged him tightly by his neck and said while snuggling "hungry". Bright smiled a little and said "ok muffins wait here I will bring something for you both."
But the small hands didn't let him go when Dome said "dwon't go mumma pwease" Bright was really surprised hearing the word 'mumma' from the kids. He was going to say when someone spoke up and said "you stay here with them I will bring them food, seems like they don't wanna let you go." Gigie said, who was watching the whole interaction with a small smile lingering on her face with a fond gaze. Bright nodded as he knew the kids are not going to leave him soon. "Let's sit down." Bright said to the kids. They nodded happily and they sat down on the couch at the end of the floor. "Mumma slweepy" Dome said cutely. Bright chuckled and said to them softly"munchkins I am not your mumma, your mom would be upset if you call me mumma" he tried to explain softly while smilling. But the kids suddenly went silent with a sad expression. Tiara said in low voice "we don't have mumma" Bright was shocked to hear this.
If they don't have a mother then how come then how are they Mr. Metawin's kids, but the sad expression right now... Leave it I'll try to cheer them up first Bright thought.
" Oww weren't you both sleepy let's take a nap" Bright said smilling a little and softly. But they looked at him for a minute when Dome spoke "can we call you mumma?" He asked which had Bright suprised. But both of them are looking at him with doe eyes and innocence. He sighed and smiled "ok you can call me mumma" Both the kids were beaming with happiness and both hugged him tightly. Bright laughed lightly patted there back. "Let's take a nap first ok then we can fill your tummy,hmm!"  He heard a tiny snore both Bright and Tiara looked at the side and saw Dome sleeping leaning on Bright's elbow. They chuckled, "mumma let's take a nap" Bright nodded. He started humming a song and soon enough they both fell asleep. He sighed and went to get up but a small hand stopped him. "Mumma sleep with us pwease" Dome said sleepily. Bright contemplated because the files are not yet ready he sighed and scooted closer to them and layed down. Somewhere in the middle he too feel asleep.

He woke up to someone's calling him "bright bright wake up wake up!" He groaned and opened his eyes to see Gigie calling him. "What happened?how did I fall asleep?" Bright asked "kids told you too sleep with them and you were tired so I guess you fell asleep" khao said but a teasing smirk was visible in his face. Bright squinted his eyes at khao "what?" Khao shook his head and said "so...mumma haa!?" Bright widened his eyes and asked "where are the kids??"
"Calm down they are all ok. Dew took them to the office as you were sleeping and the meeting has be rescheduled it's after 12:30 pm. Oh and you know /your kids/ didn't wanna leave you." Khao said. Bright widened his eyes and a light red hue crept on his face after hearing it because Dew must have seen them together and the kids calling him 'mumma'. Gigie laughed at Bright's blushing face and said "I have to admit that I had never seen the kids getting along with someone this easily. Like they took so much time opening up to us, they are a lot shy, they only become energetic when they are with us, Win or there family. It was a lot cute."

"You know opas-iamkajorn title suits your name P'Bright."Bright was shocked to hear that and it was none other than Dew standing at door side smirking a little. Bright ducked his face down a little embarassed and blushing because of all the teasing he is getting from his friends. "Shut up" he said glaring his friend and Dew laughed out loudly.
"What's happening here guys?" Nani came in with Tu and Film tagging along.
"Nothing much just my cute nephews Calling your brother mumma"  Tu literally choked on her drinks, and poor Nani stared at Bright with wide eyes. "Hey, are you okay?" Dew said while rubbing Tu's back. Tu blushed and nod her head. Dew smiled and nodded. "Well our friend here is a mumma now ha!" Nani smirked and all of then laughed at Bright's blushing face. Suddenly a phone rang and it was Bright's phone and the caller ID was none other Win. A small smile crept on Bright's face unknowingly. He picked up the call and understood it's important and the meeting was about to start."I-I have to go for the meeting, bye " Bright said and hurriedly went out of his cabin.
"When will these idiots understand there feelings?" Nani groaned. "Seriously P, I am really fed up with there obliviousness." Dew said.
"Calm down guys you know it takes time right and let them figure things out themselves." Gigie said

In meeting
"May I come in sir?" Bright asked peeking his head. "Yes come in Bright." Win said. Bright went in and sat in the vacant sit that was beside Win's seat.
"So ladies and gentlemen shall we start with the presentation?" Win asked and all the officials nodded there head smilling.
In the middle of the presentation Bright was explaining an important slide when the door of the meeting room opened and shrill voices were heard in the room "mumma,daddy"

I am so sorry for the late upload I am having school everyday and the tests are also coming up so the updates are going to be a look late.

Hope you would like this chapter 😊💙
See you soon besties❤️