Chapter 7

Dew was driving, when his eyes fell on a pouting Tu looking outside the window. "Hey...are you ok?" Dew asked keeping his eyes on the road with concerned laced on his voice. Tu looked back at Dew only to be stuck, 'why is he soooo handsome aishh Tu dont blush what is he doing to me'
Tu cleared her voice and said "y-yes I'm ok" and gave a small smile to him. Dew nodded and kept driving.

"Umm Dew can i switch on the music?" Tu asks looking at him. "Sure baby go ahead" Dew Said driving while looking straight. Tu's face went red "w-what did y-you s-say?" She asks with red cheeks and stuttering. Dew looks at her smilling cheekily "baby! I call you this everytime we are alone from school life why are you suprised now?" Pats her head softly and gets back to driving. Tu ducks her face down hiding her red cheeks 'ahh Tu stop blushing' mentally slaps herself and puts on the radio.
After a while they reached office. Dew and Tu got down and went to their
Department for the manufacturing of the clothes. They went and sat in their  respective cabins to check on the files and information not before giving each other not so secretive glances and shy smiles.

On the other side~
Bright and Win went inside the office. This view is normal for the employee they have seen then grow the company together build the empire. Both had known each other for the last six years worked together to build the place they are working today.

"BRIGHTTTTTTTT" both Bright and Win looked at the direction only to see Gun coming towards them running with a happy smile.

"P'GUNNNNN" Bright giggles when Gun comes and hugs him.

"Hiee Win" Off said laughing at the other duos silly banters. "Hey P'Off when did y'all come here" Win asked eyes on a particular someone.

"Your P'Gun's photoshoot got over two days prior so we came back and my shoot also got wrapped up so we thought of coming back earlier" Off said smilling

"Ah that's great also when will you bring nyxie here again I miss her" Win says pouting

Off chuckles and says  "very soon she is staying with mom and dad for her school because we both were out you big bunny"

"Ok ok now let's go inside my office or you wanna keep standing here Mr Jumpol" Win said teasingly

"Of course Mr Metawin lead the way" Off said bowing dramatically

Just when they started walking towards Win's office Gun called after them.
"OFF WIN!" both got startled and looked back.

"Gun? Baby? What happened" Off comes running, win following him shortly

"Nothing baby but we wanna go out to get some lunch so you both coming as well and Win I'm not going to hear no from you" Gun said pointing at Win when he was about to say no.

Win whines a little "i wasn't even gonna say no" he grumbles.

"I know you well Winnie" Gun chuckles winking at him

All the while Bright staring at them smilling a little.

"Bright why are so silent" Bright's thoughts get disrupted by Off's Voice.

"Huh? Oh no it's nothing P'off I'm just thinking how do you both always bicker but still end up in each other's arm" Bright looks at them in amusement and a little smile adorning his face.

"Bicker? Me?" Off points at himself.
"Nah it's your P'Gun who always bickers with me poor me" Off acts like crying and Pouts side hugging Win's hand.

"What did you say i bicker with you ha who bickers with nyxie just because she was sitting on my lap hmm" Gun pulls Off's ear lightly glaring at him.

"Ah ah babe ah leave me" Off winces a little whinning.