Chapter 4

Two shrill voices said in unison"momma daddy"

The door opened to two little kids running fast and went to there mommy and daddy. To say all were suprised was the least, all the shareholders and employees present were astonished with there mouth hanging open. Tiara and Dome both ran and went up to Bright and Win. As if in instinct Dome went and hugged Bright's leg tightly and Tiara went and hugged her dad tightly. And Bright as if instinct took the crying boy in his arm and cradled him and Win too started cradling Tiara by scooping her up in his arms. The whole room was looking at the interaction and cooed at them smilling.

Bright while cradling Dome noticed he's cheeks had dry tears. "Tiara did Dome cry?" Bright asked Tiara who was in her dad's embrace. Tiara nodded pouting and said "he wanted to go to you he was crying because he wanted to meet you both." Bright was going to say something when Dome spoke "mommy you don't love us? You left us and went away." Bright softened after hearing this from the small boy in his arms. He softly kissed his forehead and said "muffin I didn't leave you guys I had to be present here." Dome looked at him and smiled a big gummy smile and hugged him tightly.
That's when he heard the whispers
Employee 1: are they boyfriends
Employee 2: they are sooo cutee
Employee 3: aww why all the hot guys in the office are taken
Employee 4: I didn't knew they were married
Employee 5: Mr.Metawin has kids!!
One of the heads said "are they your child Mr. Metawin?" Win nodded his head twice but his eyes locked on a certain person in front of him. He was quite surprised seeing his kids getting along with someone who is not him or his family and friends. But he felt good seeing Bright getting along well with his two most precious beings in his life (A/N of course your happy Mr.Win😏) "I think it's better if we continue this meeting tommorow. Your kids are really cute and I don't think they would let go of there mumma right now, so let's continue it tommorow." One of the elder shareholder said and smiled politely. All the people present there burst in to uwwus seeing the kids snuggling in there mumma and daddy's hug. Win nodded smiling politely and the meeting was adjourned and all the members went out.

Tiara went out of Win's hug and went to Bright who was cradling Dome. She hugged his legs and said "mummy can we go and ice cream pwease?"she asked.
"Muffin I have a lot of work to complete baby." Bright said looking at her but softened when he saw her teary eyes. Both Tiara and Dome showed there puppy eyes to Bright. Bright sighed, he knew he can't resist them. "Ok muffins we will go to get ice cream." Both the babies smiled happily at them unbeknownst to the fact of a certain someone looking at then with fondness and love. Dome then saw his Dad looking at them and smiled and said "daddy will also go with us" that's when Bright remembered that Win was there all this time. Bright ears and cheeks were red and Win he just laughed internally at Bright's cuteness. (Whipped 😏) "uh sir i-actually-' Bright started but was cut off by Win " Dome, Tiara babies come here" Both the twins went to there daddy and stood. Win knelt down before them and said softly "baby why do you call him mumma?" Both the twins looked at each other and smiled and said "because he is our mumma." Win looked at Bright who was looking at the his shoes which was very interesting for him at that moment with a red face and ear. Win smiled a little looking at Bright's blushing face. He then said "but babies he is not your mumma" Both the kids looked at them silently and then looked down. There face changed from happy to sad with little cute pouts. Tiara said "but he is just like nany, she used to tell us  that our mumma will love us and he loves us right mumma?" Now three curious eyes were looking at him. Bright was getting nervous as it is they are his boss aka crush's kids.  Bright said "b-but m-muffins I-" "so you will not be our mumma?" Dome said in small voice looking at him with tear-filled eyes. Bright softened looking both of them. He looked at Win who was already looking at him but with a different emotion on his face straight in his eyes, Bright blushed and looked away. He cleared his throat and knelt down in front of the kids and said "hey muffins don't cry yes I will be your mumma." Both of the kids face lit up and hugged there mumma tightly by his neck. Bright giggled a little and hugged them back. He looked up to see a smilling Win. He smiled back a little. "Then let's go eat ice-cream, I am hungry" the kids said looking at there mumma and daddy. Win smiled and said "ok let's go" Three of them were going out when Tiara said "mumma you won't come?" Bright looked at the kids and then Win who nod at him to come along.
They went out with Tiara holding her mumma's hand and Dome holding his daddy's hand. All the employees were cooing at them seeing the kids enjoying with there mumma and daddy.
Employee 1: they are sooo cute🥺
Employee 2: Sir and Bright look so cute together.
They went out and walked towards Win's car. The kids went to the back seat which lefts Bright to seat at the front with Win. And Win being a gentleman opened the door for Bright. And Bright,he just blushed and went in. They drove to the nearest ice-cream parlour. Dome and Tiara jumped out of the car and raced to the parlour. Brightwin at the back smiled at them. "Daddy I want chocolate flavour, I want strawberry flavour" Dome and Tiara said jumping excitedly. Win chuckled at there cuteness and asked the flavours they wanted. He then asked Bright what he would like. Bright stared a little thinking and then said excitedly jumping like a kid "mango flavour" Win smiled and mumbled 'your cute' chuckling at Bright's cuteness and Bright looked away shyly mentally slapping himself for behaving like a kid. He ordered and waited for there orders. "Soo when did this happen?" Win asked looking at Bright who was looking at the kids sitting in front of them. Bright hearing the question looked at Win "ha? What happened?" Win said smirking a little " them calling you mumma?" Bright registering what he was asked he blushed and avoided eye contact and said "actually sir i-" "I told you to stop calling me sir. Call me Win we are not in office now." Bright looked at him and nodded and said and explained everything to him. Win listened and was about to talk when there order arrived. They started eating and Win said something which made Bright choke. "Bright I was meaning to ask this, will you be my boyfriend?"

Well I am really sorry for such late update. I am stuck in between studies, project,exam, rehersal everything.

Hope you would like this chapter besties ❤️
See you soon besties😊