Chapter 6

Meeting day~
"Mom, dad I am going I will be a little late today, eat your dinner at right time, take your meds and don't overwork yourself." Win said while wearing his Rolex watch fixing himself took his bag and went out. "Where do you think your going young man?" His mom said pulling his ears. "Hahahah!" Dew laughed looking at his brother's ears being pulled. "Aaahhh!! Mumma ouch! my ear hurts leave it na!" Win pouted and showed puppy eyes to his mom. "Where do you think your going without eating breakfast?" His mom said. "Aah!! Mom I will eat breakfast now please leave my ear" His left his ear and he went to sit beside Dew who was laughing his ass off and his father laughing at the mother son duo, behind the newspaper. "Yah dad stop laughing" Win said pouting cutely. "Hahahaha P'Win you still get scolded by mom" Dew said laughing looking at his brother. Win glared at him and kicked him under the table. "if both you don't stop fighting i am going to pull both of your ears" Win's mom said glared at the two brother's. They smiled sheepishly at their mother with puppy eyes. "Your puppy eyes won't work on me. Win come one eat up and Win can you come a bit early today I am going to meet my best friend after such a long time so I want you to be there i am sure your going to enjoy talking with her." Mrs metawin said smilling a little talking about her best friend. "Mom you know na I have meeting with one of the investors so don't know if I will be able to come early." His mom smiled and ruffled his hair and said " I know you will try but don't worry have a good day and Don't forget to take your lunch." Win nodded and smiled and hugged his mom tightly and kissed her cheeks and forehead. "mmmhh no one loves me" Dew said whinning. His mom smiled and went to him giving him a tight hug. "You big baby stop whining i love you too and now go and get ready for office"

"Mom are Dome and Tiara ready for school?" Win said just then they heard "daddyy granny grandpa" both the kids came downstairs running while there nanny was following them laughing lightly at the hyped kids. "Kids don't run your gonna hurt yourself." There grandpa said keeping the newspaper down and welcoming them in a bear hug. "Grandpa good morning" both the siblings said together. "Good morning little ones"
"Hmmph where's my hug?" Dew said pouting, "dewie" both of them ran and crashed themselves to their beloved uncle. "Ok common babies let's go your getting late, you both ate are your food right?" Mrs metawin asked. "Don't worry ma'am I have fed the food you gave and calcium drink too." Mrs Clara, their nanny said. "Thank you aunt Clara " Win said smilling at her. She smiled back and bowed a little to all them and went away as she had other jobs to attend. "Common now let's go we are getting say bye to everyone." The siblings hugged and said bye to there favourite people and went inside the car.
"Dome, Tiara baby put on your seatbelts" Win said sitting on the driver seat in front. "Yes daddy" both of them said cutely while showing there smile. Win drove to their school. "We arrived angels" Win said looking back to see both of sleeping, he shook his head smilling, for down the car and woke up the kids"common babies get up we have arrived" they grunted cutely,. rubbing their eyes with puffy cheeks and smiled at their daddy and made grabby hands towards him. He picked Dome up pecking his forehead cheeks and nose and then helped Tiara come down of the car, kissed her cheeks and went inside the school.

"Good morning miss namtan" Win said smilling. "Hey Winnie" Namtan said smilling at him. They are high school friends and really close but had lost connection after she shifted with her fiance to Paris for his job. But now both got back here as her fiance is workin in his branch in Thailand of their company.
"Yah stop calling me that" Win said pouting and laughed together. The kids bowed to their teacher "good morning miss namtan hope you have a good day" smilling cutely. Namtan cooed at the kids and said "aww you too babies go go get inside the classroom" Win smiled at his kids being excited and energetic. Just like their mother Win thought and smiled. "Win ?" Win hummed and looked at Namtan.
"How are you?" "I am good Namtan how are you and when am I getting the invitation?" Win said wriggling his eyebrows and smilling teasingly at her. Namtan blushed lightly and smiled "soon dad wants him to take over the company and he is working to finish off the process and also mom and dad already fixed everything it's just time" Win smiled, he knew it's was not easy for her to reach here with achieving her dreams and also finding the one she used tell him about. "I am so happy for you i am glad that your finally where you always wanted to be" Win said. Namtan smiled at his words but it soon changed into a smirk "i Heard the munchkins have got a mumma" wriggling her eyebrows at him. Win grumbled and smirked a little "where did you hear this from?" "Well Gigie called me yesterday and said 'a miracle happened and Said everything" Win sighed shaking his head, she really can't control herself when she gets excited.
"Hey i know what your thinking you know you might think the kids are just playing around or something but trust me what I heard from Gigie i think it's time to let someone in because I know you are trying to be a responsible and good parent to them but at some point they need a mother, every child craves for the warmth they had been for feeling for the nine months they crave that feeling because they feel safe they feel loved, a father's love and a mother's love is the best feeling a child can ever feel and experience you might not be able to give them the warmth they felt for those months but now atleast give them the place they are craving for i hope you understood what i am saying" Namtan smiled at him. Win pouts "yes I understood" Namtan laughed at his antics, that's when the bell rang to start the classes. "well it's my queue to go back to my duty gotta teach those little fighters" Namtan said smilling widely and Win said "aye aye captain!" and burst into laughters. They waves at each other and get back on their work.