Guard and Princess

I wake up to the sound of birds singing outside my window. The subtle light of sun shining through my window, making my the illuminated parts a bit warmer than the rest. Today I have to train the younger boys.

I was part of L'manburg some say the most skilled fighter tough that was barely the truth seeing that there was Technoblade. I've never fought him so there was no way of determining. He was also rarely here. Either way today I would try and teach Tommy to fight. Tommy is the presidents brother. President Wilbur that is.

Wilbur was... let's say not my best friend. I Never really liked government so seeing my childhood best friend basically build a country didn't really help our relationship. Did I mention im Technoblades sister? oh well.

I heard a knock echo through my room, pulling me from my thoughts. "Weak up! I want to train!" a loud British voice came from the door.

"Yes Tommy. I'll be out in a second." I groaned getting out from under the cotton sheets draped over me. They were my favorite color. Cyan. They fit perfectly with the spruce that makes up most of my furniture.

I get up and walk over to my closet. I pick out my normal outfit for training. A linen off shoulder long sleeved top paired with a standard black corset with some lace appliqué. I also picked up some puffy Black pants and made my way to the bathroom.

After finishing my shower I dried my light pink hair, wich runs in the family, and make my way back to my room to pick up the rest of my stuff. Like my boots, belt, jewelry and my weapons. Today would be mainly sword and axe fight but maybe ill do some archery afterwards when Tommy is exhausted.

I walk over to my door to open it and see a tall blond child standing there ready to knock. "Tommy." I say in a monotone voice giving him a small nod. It's how we always greet each other.

"Athena" He said my name also giving me a small nod. Normally people don't use my actual name and just call me 'A' or some other short version. My brother got the name Technoblade 'the one who never dies' and I got the name Athena 'the goddess of war' let's say they had expectations.

"okay" I said grabbing my arrows "Lets go train"

Tommy and I walked outside to the small clearing in the forest I always trained at. I came here often to clear my head or when I just wanted to be alone. Its a place only I know how to get to. Tommy and Tubbo once tried to find it but were unsuccessful and got lost.

Tubbo is Tommys best friend. The two are inseparable, they do everything together.

Arriving at the small circular training station something was...off.

"Tommy get behind me." I advised the boy taking the handle of my sword in my hand.

"Well hello there" A voice came from the shadow the trees casted. A hooded figure took a step forwards, I pulled my sword out of its scabbard (had to look that up).

"Who are you?" I said on edge, ready to fight.

"I could ask the same thing. But I know the answer already, Athena." The figure took the hood off and a porcelain mask was revealed. A crack was evident diagonally across and the black smile was chipping, over all the mask had seen better days.

"Dream. What are you doing here?" I stood up a bit straighter than before seeing as he was probably not here to fight.

"I wanted to ask if you could teach me some new techniques. I come here often y'know? Watching you train is mesmerizing to say the least." Dream had a smirk on his face, you couldn't see it but I picked up on it through his voice.

"Why would I do that?" I asked. The fact Tommy didn't say something was surprising.

"Oi fuck off she's training me." Tommy said. Guess I spoke too soon.