Fainting and Sickness

5 days before the ball. I didn't sleep at all tonight due to persistent troubling thoughts about my non existent feeling for a specific raven haired guard. Having feelings for him is just absurd, right? Yeah. Definitely.

Currently i was pacing through the Decorated room with fluffy cyan carpets and lightly flowing white curtains before the open windows. The light pink hue from the sunrise outside gave my whole room a warm atmosphere while my thoughts were racing each other.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a Short pink haired girl opened the door. "Ready to sh-" She stopped herself. "Did you even sleep?" She walked closer to me and examined my futures with worry. "Is everything okay?"

"I don't- I don't think i feel so well." With that i fainted. i guess the tiredness of fighting then staying up all night caught me with all its power.

--------Niki POV--------

Athena fainted so i quickly caught her before her body hit the floor or rather the fluffy cyan carped she was stood on. I quickly called Wilbur to help me carry her to the bed in the corner of her room and then i got a cold bowl of water to cool down her burning body.

"She's heating up." Wilbur noticed going out the door to get some medicine. "If Sapnap let her get sick i will kill him."

"He didn't. I'm sure." I said focussed on Athena, but feeling the glare of Wilbur Soot in the back of my head. "Don't look at me like that."

"What do you mean?" Big brother mode was activated even though they weren't related at all.

"Sapnap likes Athee. At least that's what it sounds like from what she told me." I told Wilbur.

"He what? Why would you think that?" Wilbur looked at me in disbelieve as i continued to try and make Athee better. "why would you think that? Did he say something?" Wilbur started hastily aksing questions.

"Get the medicine, Wilbur." I commanded. From what Athee told me Sapnap tried to keep her warm so she wouldn't get sick. When Wilbur came back i took the medicine of him and made Athee take some, shortly after Techno came bursting through the door rushing to the unconscious girls side.

"Why did i hear from Tubbo, who heard from Tommy, Who heard from Wilbur, that my sister is sick?" Techno said frantically checking Athee temperature with the back of his hand. "What happened?!"

"She fainted." I answered simply. I stood up from my kneeling position next to an unconscious Athena and made my way out of the room leaving Techno to take care of her. He knows what to do.

I walked to the Kitchen but didn't arrive there before i heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and there stood Eret and Puffy. "Oh i totally forgot, i'm sorry Athee is sick can we go shopping another day?" I said.

"We heard, so i bought over some pastries that are fresh out the oven." Puffy said and handed me a small bag still warm.

"And i bought some comfy clothes." Eret said and handed me a small parcel.

"You guys are amazing." I gave them a quick hug and they were of going shopping by them selves. I made my way to the kitchen and made some tea when Techno came downstairs. "Is she better yet?"

"Still asleep." Techno answered before sitting down at the Kitchen table. "I'm worried. Athee doesn't get sick." Techno remarked as i set a cup of tea in front of him and sitting down.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. She's the strongest person i know." I reassured the male. We sat in silence for quite some time. Maybe three hours.

Wilbur ran down the stair looking distressed "Athees awake!" he almost screams. Me and Techno quickly shit up and moved up the stairs quickly Techno arriving first.