Love and Leaving

I loved Wilbur... but what kind of love was it?

Was it the kind where you can't live without them? yes.

was it the kind where you genuinely want to know everything about them? yes.

Was it the kind where you couldn't bare to see them hurt? yes.

I don't know what to do. Do i ho on like nothing happened, like i didn't say i loved him in front of... everyone? In front of Dream?

I heard a knock on the door. "Athena, can i come in?" i heard Dream say from the other side. Fuck. When i didn't answer for a while he asked again "Athena?"

"Yes." i replied simply, expecting the wort to happen in the conversation which was about to start.

"Are you okay?" Dream asked as he sat down on my bed, right beside me where i was laying.

"Yeah... are you?" I asked knowing i hurt him with what i said earlier. I was prepared for a lot of things: sadness, disgust, hate, but none of them i could see. Dream had a completely blank facial expression, which honestly was even scarier.

"I've been thinking, about what you said." he starts, taking my hand in his "About you loving Wilbur... how did you mean that?" he looked into my eyes.

"I... I don't know, i'm sorry Dream." I avert eye contact feeling as though i would crumble under it.

"It's okay, I always knew you loved him. But because of that, i don't feel we have the right timing." a single tear ran down his cheek. It broke my heart to see him hurt. "As for now, i think we would be better as just friends." that sentence was like an arrow trough our hearts for both of us. "I'm really sorry." And he left.

Did Dream just break up with me? We're we even official? Fuck.

——————————
It has been around 3 months since Dream broke up with me, i was fully healed and going back to my normal life. Though it felt different without him or Wilbur around all the time, but now... we had Ghostbur. He just appeared someday together with a blue sheep.

He's nice but... nothing like Wilbur. I miss him more than ever. Ghostbur looks like him but he's not. I want to see Wilbur again. Maybe it would have been better if we died together that night. Maybe i would be with him now.

I can't think like that. I've began to shut people out, i've began to shut my feelings out. I only trained from early in the morning to late in the night. I need to get stronger. I need to leave this place.

I felt the air brush agains my skin as i pulled back my bow string. With a deep breath i released it, the arrow hitting bullseye.

"Great shot." I heard from a tree above me.

"I'm not in the mood Dream." i said pulling out another arrow and putting in into the bow. preparing my next shot.

I heard a few leaves being moved and then silence. I shot the arrow, it split the previous i half. That's it. Now i can leave.

With my skills being as strong as before if not stronger, i could finally leave all the memories, all the worries, all the pain behind. That night i packed my things and left L'Manburg.

No one knew, and i doubt anyone would notice.

Maybe i'll see them again in the future, but for now; this is the end.

~The End~

End A/N
HELLOOOO i hope you liked the book, i don't know if i will be writing a part two, but if i do, i will likely pre write a lot mir chapters so you my lovely readers don't have to wait so long. And if you want any updated on upcoming story's of give me some input on what to write, please feel free to follow my account!
Have and amazing Day/Night/Time.
Vote and comment if you want to (it's helps a lot)
<3