Questions and Kings

After the encounter with Dream i thought a lot about the things that happened. Maybe I should write Techno and see if he's free some time. That thought was interrupted by a gentle knock on my door. Much more gentle than Tommys. "Yeah?" I called.

When the door opened there stood a short girl with a flowy  dress, her pink dyed hair was put into two space buns. Niki.  Niki and I have been Friends from the first Moment we talked. She is very sweet and always makes sure everyone is fine. "Diner" She gave me a quick smile and walked back down the wooden staircase.

It had its perks living with someone else. For example if it weren't for Niki I would have forgotten to eat. I stood up from my Desk and made my way downstairs too. walking down the stairs my hand slid down the railing the sleeves of my shirt swaying a bit because of the soft wind hitting them.

I sat down at my usual spot at the table. On my right sat Tubbo, across from me Niki next to her Tommy and on the Head of the Table next to Tommy and Tubbo sat Wilbur. Well normally that's where Wilbur sat but he wasn't there.

"Where is Wilbur?" I asked.

"He had to go see George something about a dance." Tubbo said before taking a bite of the food in front of him.

"Dance? What dance?" Tommy asked his mouth full of food.

"The annual  dance. It's coming up and he wanted to talk to George about it." Niki said.

Wilbur soon after came through the door seeming...happy? Wilbur was never happy when returning from the castel. Why now? "How'd it go?" I asked.

"Fantastic! Brilliant! We are having the dance in the castel." Wilbur was ecstatic, I've never seen him like that. "A Masquerade will be held in 2 weeks in the castel."

"Oh cool. Why though?" Tommy asked.

"Because we should be at peace and that includes holding dances together." Wilbur has something planed im sure. This is something he would plan.

"So will the others be there? Like dream and his friends?" Tubbo asked sounding a bit intimidated. He didn't have the best history with them.

"I will contact my Brother on the matter." I said as i got up and walked out if the room.

When I got to my room I sat down at my desk and picked out a piece of paper and picked up my quill.

My dearest brother,

I contacted you on a few matters so I'll just get right to it.

Our interactions were always direct and to the point. As we both dont do great in social situations.

1: I had a duel with Dream today. I won. Maybe we should duel some day to settle the matter of who is stronger.

2: Wilbur has planned a Masquerade at the castle of the Dream SMP. I hope for your attendance.

3: How is life with Phil? is it as good as you thought it would be

~Your Sister; Athena

Once I was satisfied with the letter I grabbed my signature seal and grabbed the wax. I grabbed the cyan colored wax since it was my color and Techno would know who sent it right away. There were colors only my Family had for wax seals and cyan happened to be my color.

I heard faint screening from outside my window so I took a look and found Wilbur, Tommy and Dream arguing about something. It probably wasn't any of my business but I made my way outside and made my way to the 3 men.

"No we had a deal!" Wilbur screamed at Dream. Does he mean the masquerade?

"Well the deals gone." Dream seemed to be completely ineffective by the anger the taller brunet gave off.