Chapter 4

Before we knew it, the Kunugigaoka graduates befriended others and made a friend or a group with other first years, us included. And it's only been about two weeks!

This is what Nagisa thought as he sat with his TMANHS friend group. It consists of himself, Karma, Ayanokouji, and miraculously Horikita. She denies it though.

Within the time Class K had classes with Class D, students from both classes started doing whatever they wanted, seeing their teachers were pretty lenient about it.

Of course, Class K did as well, but not as much as Class D.

Class D broke about every classroom rule there is in a normal school. Talking in class, using their phones, sleeping, skipping and ditching classes, and etc.

Class K did try to warn them, but they still disregarded their warnings and proceeded with their actions.

The group was currently having lunch (except for Horikita) before their next class, which was swimming.

"Ne, Karma, remember when Koro- I mean, when our teacher last year made us a pool just to cool off?" Nagisa asked. Karma grinned as he remembered the event before a frown settled on his face.

"Your teacher made you a pool?" Ayanokouji asked skeptically. Nagisa just grinned before nodding.

"Pretty much. Our school was on top of a mountain so there was a pond big enough for our class and our teacher found it. He cleaned things up and surprised us with that." Nagisa said with a smile as he remembered the fond memory.

"It was all fun until that dam broke. Terasaka's stupidity really shined that time." Karma snorted after saying that.

"The dam broke?" Ayanokouji asked before he bit into his tempura. Karma scowled and nodded.

"Yeah, Terasaka did something that could kill them all. I happen to save them though." Karma said as he shrugged. Nagisa smiled at him.

"Yeah, thanks for that Karma." Nagisa smiled gratefully while Karma just smirked.

The trio talked about random things before finishing lunch and went to the locker rooms to change into their swimwear.

Some boys like Ike and Yamauchi pointed at some Class 1-E boys.

"Woah! You guys are fit!" They exclaimed. The boys being pointed at smiled sheepishly and nodded shyly.

Karma took off his shirt and turned to Nagisa who was taking his off. Karma decided to tease him.

"Nagisa! You're a boy?!" Karma gasped mockingly as he pointed at Nagisa's slim but fit figure. Nagisa blushed and tried hitting Karma who just avoided him with his tongue out.

Class 1-E laughed while some of the dumber Class D students gasped.

"You're a boy?!" They exclaimed making everyone else who knew laugh.

Ayanokouji smirked before shaking his head.

I mean, I thought he was a girl the first time I saw him. Can't blame them.

Nagisa, who was the center of all the teasing, cried comically.

Why does this happen to me all the time?!

Sugino calmed down and approached Nagisa and patted his shoulder. "You good there, Nagisa?" He asked his friend. Nagisa nodded lifelessly making him snicker.

"I think that's enough everyone," Hirata cutted in, feeling bad for the sky-bluenette. Isogai grinned and went beside Hirata.

"How about we go to the pool now?" Okajima, Ike and Yamauchi's eyes lit up as they remembered their 'Master Plan'. Some of the other more non-perverted boys that was somehow dragged into the plan sighed at them.