Chapter 6

Today was May 1 (It actually is today), the day where everyone will have their points deposited for the month. The sky was gloomy and it looks like it was about to rain.

Ayanokouji checked his phone and found that his points remained the same despite today being the day. As he walked towards his classroom, he crossed paths with Nagisa, alone.

"Ohayo, Ayanokouji-kun." Nagisa greeted him.

"Ohayo, Nagisa-kun." Nagisa smiled before his face turned a little serious.

"Did you receive your points?" Ayanokouji raised a brow before shaking his head. He was about to ask him that too. Nagisa hummed as he seemed deep in thought.

"I see, so we're not the only ones. Do you still have a lot of points?" Ayanokouji decided to just show his points, which were about 75,000 points higher or lower. Nagisa nodded and showed his as well, which were about 80,000 points.

"Do you have an idea why we didn't get points?" Ayanokouji asked, wanting to know what was inside the mind of the observant bluenette. Nagisa paused before shaking his head, he was confused so he had no idea.

"How about you?"

"Not really." Ayanokouji lied. In fact, he did notice a few things and shared a few of them with Horikita, since they are neighbors and well Horikita pretty much just talks with him anyway.

After exchanging a few more words, they went their separate ways as Nagisa went to Class K classroom while Ayanokouji went to Class D.

He entered the room and found that the atmosphere was different from usual. Students were walking around, asking if they received their points.

"How many points do you have left?"

"It's embarrassing but I have 5,000 left I think."

"Did you get your points?"

This was the main talk of Class D. Ayanokouji went to his seat beside Horikita who was already there as well.

"I figured you didn't receive points as well." Horikita said. Ayanokouji looked at her and nodded.

Soon, Chabashira-sensei entered the classroom. Everyone went back to their seats as Chabashira-sensei went to the podium.

The tension in the room went serious, especially with Chabashira-sensei putting on a much more stern and serious face than usual.

She looks like she's on her menopause or something. Ayanokouji thought as he looked at their teacher.

"Sensei, are you on a menopause or something?" Ike said making Ayanokouji shocked.

He can't believe Ike even let that joke out, but what was more shocking was that they thought of the same thing.

"Before we start homeroom, do you guys have any questions?" She asked, ignoring Ike's statement. She has this look on her face, knowing that they definitely have something to ask. It was painfully obvious.

"A-ano, I checked my balance this morning and it was still the same. You said points are given to us every first of the month right?"

"Yes, and the points have been deposited to all the first years without fail." The students then looked at her.

"But...I didn't get any." The tension in the room grew thick, little whispers of agreement can be heard but it all died down when they saw their teacher's smirk.

"You guys really are idiots." This shocked everyone, even those who expected something like this.

"W-What?"