Chapter 5

Class 1-E can't believe their eyes.

"Karasuma-sensei?!" They exclaimed. Class D stared at them, wondering how they knew the spiky haired man.

Karasuma just nodded to them before looking back at everyone else.

"Like I said, let's have a race. Boys vs. boys and girls vs. girls. Class K and Class D will have separate races first. The winner of both classes will race against each other." Karasuma explained.

"The winner of all the races will receive 5,000 points. The ones in last place will have supplementary classes." Everyone perked up at the sound of points.

I can't believe this school awards points like this. Ayanokouji thought as everyone prepared for the race.

The girls from Class D were up first, followed by Class 1-E girls, then Class D boys, then Class 1-E boys. After that, the finals will be held.

To cut things short, a girl named Onodera won from the Class D girls, Meg won from Class 1-E, surprisingly Koenji won from the Class D, and Karma won from Class 1-E.

Hirata and Isogai also got fangirls and fanboys cheering for them, Sudou surprisingly fast but not fast enough to beat Koenji, Ayanokouji placing somewhere in the middle since he didn't want to take supplementary classes nor stand out, Nagisa just naturally in the middle, the perverted trio (Okajima, Ike, and Yamauchi) ogling at the girls during their race, and etc.

After swimming class, everyone went to the locker rooms to change into their uniforms before going to class.

As Class 1-E started coming out, they were instructed to stay behind by Karasuma while the Class D students go ahead.

Karasuma did extra precautions to make sure no one would hear their conversation, such as expelling someone from Class D that will stay behind.

After satisfied of being alone, Karasuma turned to the remaining students.

"How's it going?" He asked. The class atmosphere became dull as they sighed.

"Not much progress yet, sensei. We, uhm, is it safe to say it out loud?" Isogai asked and Karasuma nodded and the ikemen continued his report.

"We tried a shoot out with the whole class, but that failed. We haven't done a lot since then because we might get caught and with the schedule and everything.." Karasuma hummed as he thought about it.

"I see, it will be tougher this time then." The class nodded. Nagisa raised his hand and Karasuma nodded towards him.

"I did take note on some things though." He said as he flipped through his new notepad for Korogane-sensei alone.

"He is much faster than Koro-sensei, I think. And the way he moves sometimes suggest that he can fight." Nagisa said. Karma looked at him in surprise.

"Since when did you get that notepad?" He asked while Nagisa shrugged.

"Geez, how observant are you, Nagisa?" Mimura asked and Nagisa just smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his head.

"Well, we'll have to figure something out soon. A year can go by quickly, we have limited time." The class nodded, determined to finish the mission and save the world, again.

When they were dismissed, they went to Class D's classroom since they have a joint class with them today.

While walking, Karma felt off. Since he was one of the last ones to exit the pool area, he was technically at the back of the class.

He looked behind him, feeling someone's presence somewhere around the corner. He paused and narrowed his eyes. A hand made it's way on his shoulder, making him flinch.