2. 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇

Another day has dawned and the faint chirping of birds can be heard from the trees. The morning sun beams peeking through the clouds. The glittering sunrays spread various hues of shiny silver and gold. The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the cool breeze.

It was the first day adventure bay high has been re opening after the vacation . A new academic year starts.,.....

Chase's pov

The light of morning sun seeped into my room disturbing my sleep. I get up from my bed, rubbing my bleary eyes and walked to the window. There was a pearly glow in the sky.

Wait.... It's a school day! I smiled remembering it. I quickly went to the bath and did my morning routines. With in 10 minutes i was ready for school.

"Chase.... Everest.... Wake up... You're going to be late. It's already 08.30."my mom yelled from the living room.

I glanced upto my wall clock and found that i was only 07.15.wow.. Mom... What a trick!

"Coming ". I answered and pick my bag.

I went to Everest's room and knocked.

"Everest. Wakey.... Wakey.... It's already morning."

"I'm up chase. Give me 10 minutes."She said without opening the door.

"I'll be downstairs. Don't be too long." I went downstairs and followed the wonderful aroma of bacon and eggs. My favourite.

"Morning mom, dad." I greeted them entering the dining room.

We always have breakfast together. My dad is a busy police officer and my mom is a nurse. With all the work responsibilities they have we don't get time to eat dinner together but instead everyone will be present for breakfast.

"Good morning chase." They greeted me back. Uncle Jake entered the room with the doctors coat on his hands.

"Good morning uncle jake."i greeted him with a smile.

"Good morning chase. so where's everest? He asked scanning the room.

"Right here dad."Everest beated me to answering and entered the room with a bag hanging on her shoulder.

I took a seat next to mom and everest took opposite to me.

"So are you both ready for a new year of studies? " My dad asked.

"Yes!" Everest and i said in unison.

"Great! I'll drop you today."uncle jake said and we nodded.

After breakfast we said our goodbyes and entered uncle Jake's car.

After 10 mins drive we reached the main gate of the school. Uncle jake wished us good luck and drove away.

We entered the school and walked towards our locker. We started arranging our belongings.

"Heya chase, hey everest.. Already organizing?" I smiled knowing the two familiar voices.

"What's up zuma, rubble." I asked turning around to them.

"Nothing much. Have you heard that we have new students in our batch. " Rubble asked in excitement.

"Really? Everest asked turning to his side.

"Yes. I heard that sweetie gang saying about giving them a 'special treatment 'when i was coming here." Zuma said shaking his head in disbelief.

"They're always like that."everest said feeling irritated.

"Oh god.... I have maths... I hate this subject. If the man who found maths was alive now, i would have murdered him." I said feeling really annoyed.

"Oh.. No.... Me too... Me three."... Zuma and rubble said in same time.

"Guess what! I have physics .see you at the lunch guys."everest said and walked away.

Zuma's pov

"Come on guys... Let's go." I said to them and we started walking to the class. After reaching the classroom, we sat next to each other in the corner of the room.

Seeing that chase has arrived, most of the girls in the classroom started to straighten up their clothes and hair.

"Chase, your secret admirers are doing something to get your attention."i said chuckling to him.

"Shut up zuma"He glared to me and we burst out laughing.

More students entered the classroom. A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes came and sat behind me. Looks like he is new here.

I spun around to him.

"Hi I'm Zuma Robinson." I grinned to him.

The boy who was busy in his text book looked up raising an eyebrow. "Tuck Williams " he smiled.

Hearing that i was talking to someone, chase and rubble turned to my side.

"Hi... I'm chase and this is rubble. Nice to meet you."

"Hi...I'm tuck. Nice to meet you too."

"So what're you doing? "Rubble asked referring that he was reading maths textbook.

"I was just going through some problems. I love maths"

"What"?! We asked in horror.

"What.. what???!!"he was confused.

"I thought rocky was the only one who loved maths."chase said shrugging his shoulder.

"Who is rocky?" Tuck asked tilting his head "

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️