8. 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍,𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

Marshall's pov

"Sister "? Chase and everest at the same time.

"Guys.. First sit down and then introduce. You'll get what you're missing." Ryder said and we sat down immediately. He too sat near us.

"Me first". I said grinning to them.

"To whom you don't know me, I'm Marshall Anderson and this is my twin sister skye Anderson." I glanced up and found everyone looking at me surprised. But chase and everest was look like they're embarrassed too. I know why.

"We just shifted from L.A " i completed.

"So.. I'm Chase Hemsworth and-" before he could finish zuma interrupted.

" He is the school football team captain and also one of popular guys in school. Currently he is not dating anyone but the application letter for applying is available. " he completed and grinned to us. I think he always does this to annoy chase.

Everyone started laughing and chase turned to the deepest shade of red.

"Enough zuma." Chase glared to him and immediately he hushed himself.

"And this is everest. We're cousins".

"Continue...." Ryder said.

"I'm Tuck Williams and this is my twin sister Ella Williams ".

"Twins again! Well that's cool..." Rubble remarked.

"We live with our grandparents. Our parents are abroad." Ella said. I can see sadness in her eyes.

"Hi.. I'm Rubble Watson. If you like, you can rate me.. #foody! I love food." Rubble gave us a sheepish smile.

"Myself zuma robinson... And i can guarantee you that i will be your coolest friend. And-"

This time it was chase who interrupted him. Well that's new!

"And he us the school swimming team captain who is also one of the popular guys in school. Currently he is not dating anyone but no worries... The entry pass is available online.". Chase backfired almost the same dialogues zuma used before...

Zuma turns red as we started laughing.

"Woah...chase, when did you learn to tease someone?" Everest asked with a smirk.

"Well... What can i say, i learn from the best" chase smirks to zuma.

"Hi...I'm Tracker Collins. I live next street with my mother. My father died 6 years ago." He gave us a sad smile.

"I'm Rex Adams. I live two blocks away from this street with my parents and siblings."

"I'm Daisy jackson. My parents are teachers and they work here."

"Your turn rocky." Ryder said to him.

He took a deep breath before saying. " Yeah ... I'm Rocky Addison. Most of you know me but i never spoke anyone. So first of all, sorry for that."

"C'mon dude... It's okay.. We're starting everything fresh. Right guys?" Zuma asked turning towards us.

"Yeah". Chase said and we all smiled to him.

"So I'm Emarald Richardson. I'm new here. Not to mention I'm the great sister of the famous ryder richardson." She said grinning.

"Well.. That's enough emy... So I'll take my leave... Take care everyone." Ryder said before standing up from his seat and walked towards his friends.

Skye's pov

I can't believe this. I have so many friends now. It felt so amazing.

"Skye, you know what.. You were a celebrity before a couple of minutes." Rubble said to me.

"Really "? I was confused.

"Because of that you even have three bodyguards." Zuma started.

"Exactly.. A protective brother... A protective friend and a protective -". Before tuck can complete the sentence, chase closed his mouth with his hands.

"And what?" I was curious to know.

"And nothing. Everybody eat your lunch and let's go."chase said and glared to tuck like giving him a warning before taking his hands from Tuck's face.

He glares a lot!

Everyone except me, ella and rocky started laughing. Again! But why????

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️