14.𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?!

Skye's pov

Everest and i walked into the gym with our gym bags on our shoulder. We sit down off to the side and started putting the cheer shoes. Emarald, ella, sweetie, mia and other girls entered soon. Sweetie looks pissed. So she purposefully tried to push everest.

Tried.

Everest being everest knew her plan so she just moved out of the way causing sweetie to push bella and one by one everyone beside her was face planted on her floor.

"Enough! Girls line up" the coach yelled.

"I'll be here for observation, but your captain and co captain will be in charge. She said and everyone nodded.

After doing the warm ups, we started jogging to the fields. The football boys were running laps. We did a lot of tumbling, stunts etc. so we decided to grab a drink.

"Hey cheerleader ". A familiar voice called. I spun to all famous Michael clark.

"What do you want" i was losing my cool.

"Just checking on you, what are you doing?" Is he really dumb?!

"Just doing my laundry. You know i forgot to do it yesterday." I glared to him.

"You know i like when you act like you don't like me". He smirked.

Three, two, one.... Don't break his face..... I started counting backwards. I'm literally losing it.

"Move"

"What if i don't "

"Move"

"You look cute when you're angry" He smirked again.

"Back off you jerk"

"Ouch! I'm hurt." He placed his hand on his chest.

"Skye", i turned around to find Katie calling me.

The coach blew the whistle indicating the football boys to line up.

"See you soon angrybird" He said before running back to the team. I wonder where chase is!

"Hey katie, shall we start?" I asked her.

"Sure let's start". She started walking towards the team. Sweetie was really burning holes in my head. I smirked to her. The ball is in my court!

"Yo rangers, round up! " i yelled. The squad gathered around as i opened the routine book.

"Okay everyone, today we're going to learn the half time routine and some cheers. Our first game is in a week so we must have the routine down." Katie explained the day.

"Any question?" She asked.

"Which game is first. Football or basketball?" Melisa asked.

"Basketball ". She replied.

"Any other?" I asked and a girl named leia raised her hand.

"How did it feel to talk to Michael clark skye?" She asked all girly and in love.

"Nauseating " i responded simply. Her huge grin went to a frown in a matter of moments.

"On, three two, one " i called.

"Ranger cheer!" Everyone yelled as we grinned to each other. As katie taught the dance, i figured out how stunts and the cheer would do afterwards.

Everest backspot on left, ella and i flyer. For base emarald and Ellie. Sweetie right back, katie, leia and mia base. On middle zoey flyer and Natalie back....... I started notting points. Soon it was ready and i gave it to katie.

She read it aloud. " Everyone take position. "

"Press play!". I told the coach and the song came blaring through the speakers.

"Five, six, seven, eight" Katie started counting as we started the stunts.

Suddenly one of the base's hand slipped under my foot and i went tumbling down. My backspot tried to catch me, but being so high there wasn't much they could do. I'm going to die! I accepted my fate of hitting the ground as i squeezed my eyes shut.

Wait! Is the ground too down?! I wasn't on the ground. Someone caught me. I exhaled as i saw the face of who caught me.

"Chase?"

"Well you have already falling for me haven't you?" He raised an eyebrow as he sat me down.

"What?!" I was dumfounded.

He just smiled to me as he ran back to the team.

"Practice over" Katie shouted and almost everyone started walking to their lockers.

"Skye, I'm really sorry for letting you slip" lara said, her head hanging low. "And I'm sorry for not being a good back" Margaret also started to apologize.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine aren't i? Mistakes happen." I smiled as they grinned slightly and nodded.

"I'll see you soon" Katie waved to me before walking away.

Ella,emarald, everest and i sat down on the bench. I took out my water bottle from the bag. The football boys too stopped their practice. I saw chase and marshall making their ways towards us.

Suddenly they was blocked by sweetie and mia. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey chasey" sweetie called. How sweet! He'll get diabetics.

"Hey marsh" mia called. I heard about ash. What's marsh! I want to puke.

"Hey babe". Chase called. I spit out my drink.

Babe?

Did he just called her babe? To confirm i turn to their side only to face the shock of my life. Chase was standing infront of me grinning ear to ear.

"Hey sweetheart " Marshall came near everest and put his arms around her shoulder. "Did you miss me?" He asked again. Everest was now the deepest shade of red.

"I'm.... What- wha-?" She shuttered.

"How's my babe doing " chase asked me picking me up like a baby.

Did he just called me babe again? I started to blush.

"Aww... My cupcake started blushing. How cute." He pinched my cheeks.

Cupcake? OMG someone call ambulance i need medical attention. NOW!

Ella and Emarald was looking to us like they have seen ghosts or something. I saw Sweetie and mia walking away stomping their foots.

"Th-they're go-gone " everest said shuttering again. At least she can speak i already lost my sense of speech.

"See you at the class " He said putting me down. I almost fainted when he blew a kiss to me.

Is ambulance here yet?

Everest dropped her bottle as Marshall winked at her. Together they waved to us and walked away.

What was that?!

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️