5. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓

Everest's pov

After three boring periods it was history. My favourite! I took books from my locker and started walking upstairs as the classroom was on second floor.

I haven't seen any of my friends since now. We all have different classes. I hate being alone! Thinking about random things, i never seen that i reached the last step of stairs. I trip on it and almost face plant on the floor.

Almost.

I felt two arms pull me up on my feet.

"Hey, are you alright?" I looked up to see a boy looking at me with a beautiful smile.He had a perfectly combed black hair and his ocean blue eyes were orb round and darted constantly, a gleam with delight that shone brightly. I must say that he looked really handsome.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" He asked again and that's when i came back to reality.

Yeah! You were busy staring at him. Now respond.

"Of course. I'm fine. Thanks". I said smiling and he let go of my hand.

"Hi, I'm Everest Hemsworth. Are you one of the new students?"

"I'm Marshall Anderson. Yup I'm. So can you tell me where the history class is? I can't find it." He said pouting. He looks cute when he makes that face.

Wait what?! Cute! Really everest?!

"actually I've history too. Let's go together." I suggested and he nodded.

I think i know him, because his name sounds familiar. Let me enquire.

"Hey Marshall, have we met before... I mean do you know me before?"

"Umm- no... Of course not. We haven't met before " he said quickly. I feel something fishy.

We entered the class and sat next to each other.

"So tell me about yourself." He asked me turning to my side.

"Umm.. Not much. I love ice skating a lot, my dad is a doctor and we both live with my dad's brother and family." I completed.

"Great. But what about your mom?"

"Umm.. She's no more." I said feeling sad.

"Oh sorry" he apologized.

"It's okay Marshall. So tell me about yourself." I asked him. But before he could reply a familiar voice interrupted me.

"Hey everest...." I turned my head to where the sound came and found my best friend Daisy standing there with an another girl. She had long brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her facial features look familiar.

"Hey daisy.... What's up... How was your vacation?"

"It was good. Now introduce me to your friend will you? "She smirked.

"Yeah... Daisy meet Marshall Anderson. He is one of the new students in our batch. And marshall, this is my best friend Daisy jackson" I introduced them.

"Hi.. Daisy.."

"Hey Marshall "

"Look like you have got a new friend too. Who's this?" I asked referring to the girl next to her.

"Oh.. Sorry i forgot. Everest, Marshall... Meet Emerald Richardson and Emerald, this is my best friend Everest Hemsworth and this is Marshall Anderson."

"Hi friends...."she said smiling.

Wait her last name sounds familiar. Did i know her?

"Don't over think. Well you don't know me. But I'm sure you know my brother Ryder Richardson." She said as if she read my mind.

"OMG!!! You're Ryder's sister. Why didn't i notice that?" Daisy asked getting surprised.

"Who's ryder?" Marshall asked tilting his head to my side.

"One of the most popular guys in school, sweet, caring and of course our handsome senior." Daisy started her description.

"He's our school basketball captain and the school topper " i completed her sentence.

"Ohh.. That famous! " Marshall asked.

"Yuppp". I said emphasizing the letter p.

The teacher entered the classroom and started the lessons.

Skye's pov

The lessons are finally over and its lunch break. We walked to our locker and put the inside it.

"Skye, I'll be back. I need to use the washroom." Rocky said to me and i nodded.

I closed my locker and turned to see a blonde haired girl struggling with some paper works.
They were blocking her view and I'm wondering how she'll get to her destination without seeing to front.

"Umm... Do you need help?" I asked blocking her view.

"Actually yes... Can you? I don't know anyone since I'm new here." She asked and i nodded.

She handed me half of the paperwork. Now she can clearly see to the front side.

"Come on let's go. We need to deliver this to principal's room."she said and we started walking....

"By the way, I'm Ella Williams."

"Myself Skye Anderson "

Suddenly a classroom door opened and students flocked outside like they haven't seen food for a month. Really? Are they really excited this much for lunch?

Someone knocked ella, she lost balance and trips and push me as a result. Our paperwork flew from our hands. As the push was little hard, I moved forward....hit on something, maybe someone and fell on the floor. But ella balanced herself by catching on the locker door.

"Ouch!" I yelled in pain.

"Are you okay?" I heard a deep voice and looked up. Literally, i was floored. Yes.. of course that's correct sentence regarding my physical and mental state.

I maybe staring, but i don't care. He had the most glorious chocolate brown eyes that I've ever seen. It contains a full light of joy. His lips curved into a stellar smile as he offered his hands for me to get up!

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️