Part 9

!TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

-Suicidal thoughts

-Suicidal ideology

-Self harm

-Attempted Suicide

Please don't read this story if you find those things may affect you negatively, my only intentions are to share my story and I would hate for anyone to be triggered by something I wrote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien rolled out of bed early on Wednesday morning. He chucked Plagg a chunk of cheese and headed for a shower. He got changed into his clothes for the day and sent Marinette a good morning text. He started to walk towards the front door to go to school when he heard his father calling his name from the top of the stairs. "Adrien. Where are you going?" Gabriel asked. "Uhh school." Adrien replied. "Did Natalie not inform you of your photoshoot today?" Gabriel looked down at his tablet. "Nope." Adrien said. He knew that he would probably not get to go to school today and he'd miss another day of seeing Marinette. "Oh well I'll have to talk to her about ensuring your aware of your schedule. Go and have some breakfast, you need to be at the Eiffel Tower by 9am." Gabriel said as he walked off. Adrien pulled his phone out his pocket and sent Marinette a text, 'Bad news. I've got a photoshoot today so won't be in ☹️ I'll come round tonight tho so don't worry. Love you xxxx'.

Adrien hated having photoshoots. He knew he had to and it made his father happy but he missed being normal. Normal teenagers got to go to school and have friends and girlfriends without having to work around a busy modeling schedule. He sighed and headed towards the dining room for something to eat as it was likely he wouldn't get to eat till after the shoot and goodness knows how long that would take.

Marinette looked down at the notification, dissatisfied. She knew Adrien was a very highly sought after model but surely it wasn't fair to schedule work for days he had school. Marinette knew how much Adrien loved coming to school and she knew he'd be upset about not being able to attend today. She sent back a quick reply before shoving her phone back in her bag ready to start the school day.

As the car rolled to a stop Adrien looked out the window. There was the usual clothing tent and hair and makeup station. His eyes drifted over to the red car parked just ahead of them. "Fuck." Adrien cursed in his head. That was Kagamis car. He knew exactly what this was. He knew exactly what was happening. His father had set up a couples photoshoot for him and Kagami. Adrien got out the car and started to walk towards Kagami who was getting out the car at the same time. "Adrien, do you know why I am here?" Kagami asked as her and Adrien met in the middle. "Now promise not to be mad." Adrien asked. He knew how hot headed Kagami could be, "but my father has scheduled a couples photoshoot for us." A look of displeasure crossed Kagamis face. "May I ask WHY?" She asked. "Uhh my father thought we were dating and then when I told him I was dating Marinette not you he flipped. So I'm assuming this is to try and get me to break up with Mari and date you if I had to guess." Adrien sighed. He and Kagami had had a brief fling for a few months but they had ended on ok terms and continued to stay close friends. "Well I'm not staying here to put up with this shit so I'll see you at fencing tomorrow." Kagami said and started to walk away towards her car. Adrien turned round and started to head back to his car as well when he heard the photographer calling his name. "ADRIENNN! HOW ARE YOU MY BOY?" He shouted as he bounced over.

They chatted for a few moments before he noticed Kagami walking back towards them. "My mother said we have to do this shoot and I can't get out of it so let's just get it over with." She said and walked off towards the fitting rooms.

Adrien stood still as people poked and prodded at him and adjusted his clothes. He was on his second outfit of the shoot and the energy couldn't be any more uncomfortable if you tried. The photographer was obviously unaware of his and Kagami's relationship. Most people knew about their fling from a while back but it was a top headline when they broke up. Yet despite that Kagami's hands had been on his chest and his face far to many times for his liking. It felt wrong. He needed to confess to Marinette.

"Lunch break!" The photographer yelled and the rest of the team started walking off. Adrien went over to his phone that was at a makeup station and started to write the text. "Hey Mari. I don't want you to be mad even tho it's well within your right to but basically my father has scheduled a couples photoshoot today for me and Kagami even tho I told him were not together. I'm trying to get this over with as quickly as possible but I just wanted to let you know xxx" but stopped and deleted it. He needed to talk to her in person.

They finished the photoshoot and Adrien walked back to the car. It was 2:25pm and it was to late to go to school at that point so Adrien went back to the Agreste house. He walked up the stairs and into his room before sitting down at his desk. Almost as soon as his computer turned on, Natalie knocked on his door. "Adrien, your father has requested to see you in his office." Adrien groaned and pushed his chair back then left to go see his father.

"You wanted to see me father?" Adrien questioned. "Yes. I have the raw pictures from your photoshoot today." Adrien was a little shocked they managed to get those sent over so quickly especially since the shoot had only concluded about a hour ago. "Your work today was less than satisfactory and I'm inclined to believe Miss Kagami was also not to thrilled to participate, is that correct?" Gabriel asked and stared down at Adrien. "Yes father. As I told you, me and Marinette are dating and you put Kagami in an awkward position. She's just a friend and she was uncomfortable with the whole thing." Adrien answered back. "Yes but surely I raised you better than that. You know that the photos come first and you must set aside your personal feeling in order to get the job done."

That stung. The photos come first' is that really what his father thought. Did he seriously value the photos over his own sons happiness? Adrien could feel the tears beading in his eyes and without asking he burst out his fathers office and ran towards his room.

He slammed the door shut and began to cry. He wanted his mom. He wanted his lady. He sat down at his desk and pulled out his phone. He put the phone to his ear. "Hey Adrien, how are you doing?" he heard Marinette on the other side. "Just peachy M'Lady." He replied, "somehow I dont believe that. What wrong Kitty?" she asked again. "My father had me and Kagami do a couples photoshoot today. That why I missed school. I'm so so so sorry Mari...
Mari? Mari? " the line went dead."fuck." Adrien cursed to no one in particular. Tears rolled down his cheeks then down his chin and neck. He slowly stood up from his chair and supported his weight by holding onto the desk, fearing if he didn't he would collapse. He slowly shuffled closer to his window when he stopped.

"Fly away my little akuma, and evilise him!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!! its ok to hate me. I hate me too. I'm assuming you can guess whats going to happen next but I'm not going to say anything incase you don't want spoilers. This wasn't the original route of this part but what I plan is never what actually happens so it's ok!

I'm sorry this is a shorter part but I didn't want to start much more and I kinda like how this turned out. I will say about 90% of this was written at 1-4am so its probably not my best work but I'm tired and trying my best. I hope you enjoyed and I'm working on the next part as this goes up so I'll see you all then!

Bug out 🐞