The Soulmate Mark ❤️

The world where you live in, gives you a tattoo somewhere on your body part when you turn 21...and  you were very excited because soon you will be turning 21...you were more than excited to know about your soulmates and when will you meet them...

Y/N POV
I was waiting for tomorrow eagerly. Finally I will turn 21 and will know about my soulmates...
I was with my other friends at the dorm who were also trainees like me. It was 11:59 and My Friends were doing the countdown..
10..
9..
8..
7..
6..
5..
4..
3..
2..
1..
And Bam...

I was looking around my whole body to search for my soulmate mark/ tattoo when suddenly one of my friend pointed at my Collarbone telling me that the mark was there...I quickly went in front of the mirror and was devastated.... It was a beautiful mark...but wait "it has 7 butterflies"....that means i have 7 soulmates...OH MY GODDD..
(You can imagine something like this:-)

Suddenly one of my friend said that this somewhat looks familiar to them....
After carefully  examining I got it....
I blurted out
Me: Don't you think so that this looks like the soulmate mark of Bts...
They all were jungshooked....They were so shocked that their mouths were wide opened..
Me:Is it not??
Friend 1: No, it is exactly the same...Omg Y/N you have 7 soulmates and that too BTS...OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

I was so shocked that I was not able to gather my thoughts...
They said that this is something that should be told to the Company..
I was against that idea as I thought that the company will think I am lying to them just to get famous...But then I gave it another thought that this is something I need to tell the company because its not like I can wear turtleneck all my life and hide it from my precious soulmates..

I told them to sleep for now and talk about this to the company tomorrow morning...
While laying on bed trying to sleep I was gathering my thoughts about all this whole soulmate thing..

Next Morning:-

I don't know when i fell asleep and the next morning i was woken up by my friends as if an Earthquake came....I woke up startled and said..
Me: What happened??? Is something wrong??
Friend 2: No stupid, its time to wake up and have you forgotten we need to tell the company about you mark.

I unwillingly get up from my bed, took a shower and wore an outfit with a jacket to cover my soulmate mark to avoid any unnecessary attention.

I did my morning routine and went with my friends towards the Bighit Building....

__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guyzz liked the first episode 

PLZZZZZ comment and vote.... it means a lott..

And something for you...

                                      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________