The Concert 💜

Warning: This episode may contain some adult content...

So, if you are uncomfortable with it, you make skip the part

Hi Guyzz...This is the 10th episode of this book.....Hope you will like it and vote and comment about it....I will be more than happy...You guys have no idea how happy that makes me....if you have any question regarding me, the story or anything else, do message me privately or comment about it....and also don't forget I am all ears to listen to you if you ever want to share something........so read it till last and see the gift..now...

"Lets's Get It...."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N POV

Night Time

In two days, your debut as an idol, as the 8th member of bts was going to happen...Honestly you were very nervous, but you started to believe in yourself as the boys always supported you saying good and sweet things....

Warning: Adult content ahead...

Right now, you were going to your room to rest, you were passing through Jimin's room, when you suddenly heard some noises, you went towards his room and was going to knock on the door, when you suddenly heard him moan aloud.....you froze for a moment, but the next thing, he said made you blush harder....
Jimin: Yoongi hyung, pls go slower..we have a concert in two days, I don't want to have sore legs...
Yoongi: What should I do baby boy, you are so fun to fuck with that it makes me keep on going on....
Jimin: Go slowly Hyung, Y/N is nearby, she might hear us...
Yoongi: No, I don't care...let me enjoy my moment...

Warning end..

You quickly went away from that unholy place, still comprehending what just happened...You hards Jimin and Yoongi having sex(Btw i don't ship any idols with each other)...It was way too much for you...You went to your room, closed the door and started giggling remembering the unholy things you just heard...You went to sleep with those voices in your head...

Next Morning

After taking a shower and changing into these:-

You went downstairs to have breakfast..You all went to the studio, did the last practice before your concert tomorrow, you also did some vocal rehearsals in your personal studio and went back to the dorm..you were very nervous about tomorrow..

Next Morning
7:00 a.m

You and the boys were ready and went to the Seoul Olympic Stadium to practice before the final performance....It was 2'o clock and you went to your designers and makeup artist to get ready...The concert was at 5, so you also had some time to relax and practice your vocals..