The First Meet...💜

Hey Guyzzz!!!!This is the second chapter....as you can see I published it next day only to not keep you guyzz waiting...I hope you will like it...Also I will try to post two episodes daily.....even if not 2 i will for sure post one episode daily...PLZ PLZ comment and vote...It will mean a lot...and if anyone of you is wondering about my age(which I possibly think you won't, but still), I am 16..and yes I am a girl....so---
"Let's Get It!!!"

________________________________________________________________________________

You were walking towards Bang Pd's office to talk about the mark but the next thing you see made you speechless...it was a line of hundreds of girls with a bit like identical mark as yours, claiming themselves as Bts soulmates....This made you think, that what if your company's people think the same about you, call you a swindler because of the foul mark because you yourself was not sure whether it was exactly the same and that can lead you to quit your dream to become an idol because of embarrassment(yes, you are an over thinker). You went to your practice studio and talked about the same with your friends. You thought it was the best decision to not let the company know about the mark. You started practice just like any other day of yours...

You were currently practicing one of the hardest bts choreography "Blood, Sweat Tears"(this song is bomb) when suddenly one of the staff came to the practice room to announce something.
All the trainees including you stood straight and waited for the person to speak.

Staff: Hi Kids, I request you all to clean the practice room as someone is coming to meet you all.

We started cleaning the room fast and making it spotless.Then again we all stand in a straight line with a straight posture. Then suddenly the gate opens up and we see none other than bts itself..the one I always dreamt to meet..The one who were my idols..the cause of my dream to become a kpop idol..they were standing right in front of me..i had no words, I was speechless...all the trainees started to squeal and scream when they see bts standing right in front of them...but it was different for me, I felt shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach and it felt like I was getting pulled towards them.....

Meanwhile BTS POV
We enter the studio to see a ton of trainees but all of our eyes goes to a girl around her 20s looking at us with affection.She was like an angel standing between a group of people. Perfect visuals and perfect body.We did not wanted to look like perverts so we quickly looked away and hoped she did't noticed it.We entered the room and did our introduction.

Namjoon: Dul, Set! Bangtan!
Everyone: Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan Imnida!

After our introduction everyone goes wild..
All the trainees were shouting even the angel. We were happy seeing their reactions.

Namjoon POV
Me: Hi Guys, How are you all doing?
Trainees: We were doing fine till now, but now we think we are going crazy.
Me:No, no pls don't go crazy, as we all are here for a discussion about music and if you all go crazy with whom will we have a discussion, huh?
Everyone laughed at the sentence and all of them replied with a yes.
The male trainees bought chairs for us and them to sit down.We started our discussion and I noticed that me and my other members, my 6 precious soulmates were looking at a girl, the angel. We were giving our full attention to her.