The Discussion❤️

Hi Guyzz...This is the 4th episode of this book.....Hope you will like it and vote and comment about it....I will be more than happy...You guys have no idea how happy that makes me....so without wasting any second of your time...
"Lets's Get It...."

________________________________________________________________________________

Jin POV

Right now me, my soulmates including Y/n were sitting in our studio to discuss what will happen in the future...How will we take things forward and what will Y/N do and think about living with us and going with us on tours, we were discussing all this...when a Idea popped in Jungkook's mind and I must say the idea was pretty good...

A/N POV

Jin: So, the question that keeps on coming is that Y/N would you like to move in with us??
Y/N: I...
Jin: I mean I am not like asking you to give your decision right now but I was thinking it would be the best, if you move in with us.
Y/N: I also...
Jin: It will make easy for you and us to be there for you whenever you will need us, so it would be best...
Namjoon: Hyung at least let her speak...you keep cutting her, so how will we know what's her decision..
Jin: Oh.....I am so sorry Y/N....Actually I am so nervous that you will reject us that I keep blabbering anything that comes in my mind.
Y/N: It's alright sir..
Jimin: Again, we told you to call us oppa or either our names..You have two choices, pick one..
Y/N: Ok, I will call you oppa

And that gave the boys such a big smile as if they have won something very big..
Y/N: So, as I was saying, I don't want me to be rude, and you think that I am desperate or something, but I also think that is a good idea for me move in, as I heard for some of my friends that during the initial days of bonding, if you stay away from your soulmates, it gives severe pain, and I don't want to go through it, so I would love to move in with you all..
You said while blushing very hard...everyone was very happy after hearing your answer..
Jungkook: Hyung I have a idea...How about we ask Band Pd and add Y/N in BTS as the Eighth member??
Namjoon and Jin: WOW Jungkook!!! That's a pretty good idea!!

But in irony to that you were a little taken back from that, you thought what if ARMY doesn't accept you or what if you were a good eighth member for BTS...
Yoongi understood what you were thinking about and said
Yoongi: Don't worry Princess, you will be a great eighth member and ARMY will definitely like you....So just go with your idea...
You slowly nodded and you all went to Bang Pd for the discussion about the same...

You all entered Bang Pd's office after knocking on the door, the boys went in excitedly and giving high fives and hugging Bang PD as if he is their friend or something....You thought isn't he your boss...and Taehyung said
Taehyung: Even though he is our boss, we take him as a friend, brother and sometimes a father.....we see him much more than our family, and over the years our relationship has gotten like this...

You nodded slowly understanding what he was saying...But then it struck your mind, how are they able to answer the questions that you think in your mind..and for that Hoseok answered
Hoseok: We can hear each other thoughts princess...
You were jungshooked, you did not thought that soulmates have such a power and why were you not able to listen to their thoughts, and for tha Yoongi answered
Yoongi: Princess, you have have not bonded with us for a long time, so it will take time for you to hear our thoughts, but it is not the same case for us...

You nodded understanding what he was saying..but then you thought you have not yet greeted Bang Pd...
You did a 90 degree bow and greeted him
Hoseok: Hyung I think she really want to break her back......
Everyone was laughing while you kept standing in that position
Bang Pd: Stand straight my child, and if I am not wrong, you are Song Y/N right?? I remember your audition...you did a pretty good job...

You were happy listening to that and thanked him, and the boys had a big smile plastered on their faces being proud of you ...
Bang Pd: So, now boys care to tell why are you here with Y/N.... and skip the part of you being soulmates, cause I understood that from your conversations and after listening to what happened at the studio....so just skip to why are you here??
Jin: PD, so as you know we are soulmates, we were wondering if you will allow us to make Y/N our eighth member and let her move in with us...

Then, Bang Pd's face turned into a serious one, that got you nervous.."wha if he say no?","what if he tell us to not live together"...all these thoughts were coming in your mind....when he replied laughing..
Bang Pd: Don't worry Y/N I am giving you the permission to be their 8th member and move in with these boys...and as they are the princes of this company, you will be the princess...Princess Y/N...

Listening to that gave you such a happiness, that you smiled brightly, eyes glittering with tears...you hugged Band Pd very tightly and kept thanking him...then you broke the hug and went to hug the boys...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the end of this chapter...and thank you for reading till the end....Don't forget to comment and vote and do let me know by commenting if you have any questions regarding the ff or me....I will surely answers all of them...Thank you once again...

And how can I let you leave without this..

Borahae and Saranghae ARMY 💜💜💜💜💜💜