22. Love you too (🔥)

The staff bathroom was nothing but a minuscule cubicle with a toilet in it (the sink was part of the cistern), much like most restrooms in Asian metropolitan cities, where the showers were in a separate room. In the Tomorrow X Together house's case, the staff used the same showers as the idols. The toilet was separate to prevent employees from getting too close to the dorms.

Soobin entered and made his way to one side of the toilet, squishing himself between the furniture and the wall while he pulled Yeonjun by the wrist to get him inside the bathroom, and then stretched his arm over the elder's shoulder to close and lock the door.

The younger pulled out his cellphone and opened a music player, setting it to shuffle mode and adjusting the volume so it wouldn't be audible beyond the kitchen, but would definitely cover up their voices if some came close.

"If something happens, you stay quiet, I'll talk", he explained, and Yeonjun nodded, still blinking repeatedly at the situation, but not looking uncomfortable at all.

They stared at each other for a couple of awkward seconds, and then Soobin slid his back along the wall to position himself directly in front of his hyung and reached out to cup the elder's face in his hands, connecting their lips.

They continued from where they had left off back in the kitchen. Soobin tilted his head to deepen the kiss, both moving synchronously. Yeonjun opened his mouth wider to let the other's tongue move freely inside it, and Soobin pushed his own body against his hyung's until the back of the elder's head pressed the wall, having to wrap his arms around the taller boy's shoulders for balance.

Soobin ran his hands along Yeonjun's sides, and when he reached the bottom of his shirt he slid them underneath the clothes, feeling his hyung's abs tense up. Their breathes were getting heavier by the second.

The elder reached for Soobin's face and initially pulled it closer to his own, they both pressing themselves so hard against each other than their teeth clashed repeatedly. Then Yeonjun wrapped his fingers around the younger's hair and pulled from it at the same time he took a step forward, forcing the other against the opposite wall.

Soobin let out a small groan and intensified his touch under his hyung's shirt, lifting it up as much as possible, but when the clothes reached Yeonjun's arms which obstructed the way, the boy decided to look for further contact through an alternative path and lowered his hands to the other's waist, pushing his pelvis towards his own.

Yeonjun moaned into the kiss and answered by positioning his legs in between Soobin's and leaning further in for his crotch to directly rub against the zip of the younger's pants.

Too turned on to remain still, the taller boy tried to take dominance again by pushing his hyung back, but the latter retaliated and kissed him harder to keep Soobin pinned against the bathroom wall, so the younger lifted one leg and wrapped it around the other's waist while desperately pulling on his shirt and tilting his head to the sides, this time not trying to deepen the kiss but gasping for air.

Yeonjun noticed and pulled away for a moment, resting his forehead against the other's and caressing his cheeks and hair, both of them panting heavily and moving their gaze from each other's eyes to lips repeatedly.

Soobin moved his hands from the elder's back to front and hesitantly slid his thumbs underneath the waist of his pants, and Yeonjun rubbed their noses together and looked down at the taller one's fingers, still recovering his breath.

"You're hard, hyung."

"You're so hard."

They said it at the same time and jolted at the other's unexpected words. Then their eyes met and they smiled fondly, whisper-chuckling and taking some seconds to acknowledge each other's presence.