29. Giving in (🔥)

It's not like they didn't desperately crave for each other the first time they had sex. The overwhelming desire had always been there. But this time the difference lay in the fact that now they understood how much they loved each other. They had already met the most intimate version of the other, so there was no more space for doubting how far they were willing to go. There was no holding back from expressing their feelings for each other.

Soobin brought his hands to the back of Yeonjun's head keeping it in place as he pushed his tongue inside the other's mouth, the elder answering by sighing through his nose and tilting his face to facilitate access. The one on top tightened the grip of his arms around the taller's neck, and the latter lowered his hands to his waist, pulling him closer.

This only resulted in their hard members rubbing together, to which they both had different reactions. Yeonjun smirked against Soobin's lips, slightly rocking his body to stimulate him. For the younger though, the first graze felt intense enough to drive him out of his senses, immediately loosening the grip on Yeonjun's waist, jolting and clenching his eyes as a soft moan slipped his throat.

Before he could even wish than the hyung didn't adopt a cheeky attitude, he heard him chuckle.

As usual, it was a game of who showed weakness first, and Soobin had lost. Again. But not for long.

"Cute...", Yeonjun whispered and got off the younger's lap to slide to the foot of the bed, where he knelt before dragging Soobin down by the waist and leaning over him. He lowered his hand to wrap it around the other's length, causing him to groan and arch his back, writhing in pleasure as his senses got overwhelmed so fast and so easily.

Yeonjun smiled again and prepared to lean further down to kiss Soobin's body, but was taken by surprise when the other suddenly propped up on his elbows and clumsily reached towards the night stand, accidentally knocking the lube tube to the floor.

Yeonjun leaned to the side to pick it up but was stopped by the other one grabbing him by the wrist to keep him in place. When he turned his face to look at Soobin, he was met with a set of fingers extended towards him from the younger's free hand.

Soobin didn't say a word and instead looked at the elder commandingly, and it wasn't long before Yeonjun understood the message, obediently nodded with his head and opened his mouth to give access to the other's fingers.

The moans that escaped him grew in volume as he tightened his lips around, while Soobin moved his hand in and out of the mouth, spreading the fingers from time to time, forcing Yeonjun to open his mouth to be able to take it, and exposing to the eye the elder's tongue that rolled around the nails looking to cover them with as much saliva as necessary. Soobin used the palm of the same hand to tilt Yeonjun's face up by the chin and immediately attained a loud whimper from him, but couldn't help a groan of his own at the sight of his hyung bending at his will and craving for Soobin's touch as much as Soobin craved for his.

Cute..., was what he thought, but what came out of his mouth was:

"Good boy."

And Yeonjun once again answered with a single loud moan.

It turned out it wasn't a competition at all, and no one was winning or losing. It was simply two people in love enjoying each other, and the thought brought a fondling warmth to Soobin's chest.

After a while, he removed his hand from the other's mouth, and lustfully glared at him as he moved his wet fingers to his own crotch and behind, spreading Yeonjun's saliva over the skin and starting to push his way into himself.

Yeonjun, who was kneeling in between the younger's thighs, had his mouth half-open and blankly observed the other prepare for some seconds, before reaching for his own crotch to pleasure himself.